I am stuck with verizon because of work and I really want a new BB. I currently have the storm which is okay at best, I have come to realize that I need a physical keyboard. I will be getting the phone around November which I realize is a few months away but I have yet to see anything promising. Will I be forced to take the tour or does anyone know of VZW getting a good non touchscreen BB? Also a few things to note, first VZW claims that wifi will become a standard on all future smartphones so I don't want a current gen BB if I can help it(tour I'm looking at you). I also want a higher end BB, the new curve looks like crap except for the trackpad! Oh and one more thing a trackpad would be nice I break more trackballs then I care to talk about.

So basically I want a full qwerty highend BB with wifi and trackpad, does anyone know if VZW will deliver around Christmas?
    08-06-09 08:46 PM
    What's wrong with the VZ Tour? It's not like you're really gonna see BB releases other than the Tour and Storm 2 this year.
    08-06-09 08:50 PM
    What's wrong with the VZ Tour? It's not like you're really gonna see BB releases other than the Tour and Storm 2 this year.
    Nothing really wrong with it at all, I just like the new trackpad and knowing that all future BB on VZW will have wifi I feel like i will be setting myself back and be annoyed when I see a BB on VZW with wifi thats all. If they dont release a new qwerty BB by Christmas I probably will go with the tour I love that keyboard. I just dont want to lock myself into another contract for a year or two only to find out that the perfect phone that I wanted is coming out a month after I got the tour.
    08-06-09 09:00 PM
    Trackpad isn't even going to be on the devices slated later than the 8520.
    08-06-09 09:01 PM
    The tour is awesome. Only thing it doesn't have is wifi but I've never had a need for wifi.
    08-06-09 09:06 PM
    Ok well I guess Im just wondering is there is any word about a phone other then the storm two hitting VZW by Christmas, because like I said I don't really like the whole touchscreen thing.
    08-06-09 09:07 PM
    Trackpad isn't even going to be on the devices slated later than the 8520.
    Onyx? 9700 > 8520 correct?
    Last edited by j0hnnyRingo; 08-06-09 at 09:46 PM.
    08-06-09 09:38 PM
    Onyx 9700 > 8520 is correct.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    08-06-09 09:44 PM
    Yeah, thats what I said.

hah.
    08-06-09 09:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD