Does anybody knows the details of the new plans coming outh fron ATT for Premier customers, actually I have 2100 and I'm eating minutes like candies and A-List is not an option by now to Premier customers.
    thanks in advance, Crackberry Rocks !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

211E7847
    11-05-09 09:17 AM
    By premier customer do u mean u are a business/corporate acct? If so, I would suggest changing to a personal plan and take advantage of the A-List feature. Will save u money and minutes. Just my opinion.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-05-09 10:42 AM
    i get a company discount and i have a list.....
    11-05-09 05:08 PM
    Yeah because yours must be a personal account and you added the corporate discount so you still can have A-List, they said they will add it next year A-List for Premier Corporate accounts.
    Still doesn't make sense why Personal CAN and Premier Corporate CAN NOT.

thanks everybody
    11-05-09 07:22 PM
    Yeah because yours must be a personal account and you added the corporate discount so you still can have A-List, they said they will add it next year A-List for Premier Corporate accounts.
    Still doesn't make sense why Personal CAN and Premier Corporate CAN NOT.

thanks everybody
    business accts get other benefits that personal accts don't recieve. So it's a give an take.

11-05-09 07:33 PM
    my bad... i guess i didnt understand what you ment by premier account.. hope it all works out for you!
    11-06-09 07:16 AM
    Yes I'm sorry is a Business account, don't know if call it business, corporate, premier, Let's keep it as Business account
    Nobody knows about new plans from ATT, should be out very soon, T-Mobile is offering 139.99 for two lines unlimited talk, text and web
    Come on ATT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Last edited by Baires; 11-06-09 at 07:12 PM.
    11-06-09 07:05 PM
    Yes I have a personal account with a corporate discount added and I just received my email this afternoon advising me of my A-List eligibility. Hopefully it becomes available to everyone soon.

11-12-09 04:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD