Folks - I am a new ATT customer for the past week. I have the unlimited voice and enterprise blackberry plan for corporate use with the unlimited data plan however I cannot access the CV as it tells me I need to upgrade to an unlimited data plan. I have been on the phone with ATT this morning including one of their senior technical employees and they still cannot get it working. she has now entered a case that will go even high up in the technical troubleshooting aspects so now I await their call.

Anyone else have these issues?
    07-06-09 11:18 AM
    Folks - I am a new ATT customer for the past week. I have the unlimited voice and enterprise blackberry plan for corporate use with the unlimited data plan however I cannot access the CV as it tells me I need to upgrade to an unlimited data plan. I have been on the phone with ATT this morning including one of their senior technical employees and they still cannot get it working. she has now entered a case that will go even high up in the technical troubleshooting aspects so now I await their call.

Anyone else have these issues?
    I had the same issue, its a simple fix, the csr just changed my bis plan to one that included cv, no extra charge.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-06-09 11:31 AM
    I had the same issue, its a simple fix, the csr just changed my bis plan to one that included cv, no extra charge.

Thanks for the info, I am expecting a call back from the tech in the next 5 minutes and will mention this. She did make a change to the plan during our call where she removed the data plan per use and it still didnt fix it.
    07-06-09 11:33 AM
    Sweet, she got it working!! Its a special setting for blackberry users and CV just as you mentioned above!!

thanks again!!

I must say ATT customer service was great!! She called me back 3 times and was doing everything in her power to get it working. Job well done ATT!!
    07-06-09 11:37 AM

I had the same issue and called yesterday. I was told to add the CV it would be ANOTHER $10/month.

Time for another phone call I guess....

Ok, now I'm pissed....

Because I have the Blackberry Enterprise plan, there is NO option to add the CV except to pay another $10/month.
    They're reasoning is that, because I have more of a buisness plan, then the personal items are an add-on for an extra charge.
    If I had the standard $30/month BIS plan, it would be included at no charge.

Am I just crazy or does this sound like one of the stupidest things ever?!?
    Last edited by EvilOne70; 07-07-09 at 10:40 AM.
    07-07-09 09:51 AM
    Are you in a 3G coverage area?

07-07-09 03:23 PM
    I had the same issue and called yesterday. I was told to add the CV it would be ANOTHER $10/month.

Time for another phone call I guess....

Ok, now I'm pissed....

Because I have the Blackberry Enterprise plan, there is NO option to add the CV except to pay another $10/month.
    They're reasoning is that, because I have more of a buisness plan, then the personal items are an add-on for an extra charge.
    If I had the standard $30/month BIS plan, it would be included at no charge.

Am I just crazy or does this sound like one of the stupidest things ever?!?
    hmmm, that makes no sense. I have the enterprise blackberry plan as well since my phone is used for corporate use and my job but I don't have to pay an extra 10 a month for CV. There is a switch within the blackberry portion of the plan when they look on their ATT screen and they have to check a box to enable it.

This came from the senior level tech I was on the phone with for 30 min working thru my issues.
    07-08-09 10:17 AM
    is there a way to play youtube vids on bold? any settings i need to change?
    07-12-09 02:33 PM
    I have a BES acct and I just called and got the same "that's an add-on for $10/month" story.
    When I pointed out that my plan already costs $15 more than the BIS acct that includes it free,
    the rep tried to blame businesses that pay for the BES for not wanting it included, hence the
    add-on.
    Two things: 1) I suppose they asked every business that uses BEServers. Not.
    2) I don't know what's in that app, but it's hard for me to imagine that it's worth $10/month.

07-15-09 12:20 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD