11-28-09 10:09 PM
38 12
tools
    2 more Commercials from AT&T. Still pretty lame lol.

(Part 1)

(Part 2)
    11-22-09 05:43 PM
    Saw the postcards ads today! Looks like AT&T is just flipping out, really.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-22-09 06:00 PM
    Yep. Verizon was commenting on their 3G networking...NOT THE WHOLE NETWORK. rofl. God AT&T is just but-hurt.
    11-22-09 06:05 PM
    AT&T = American Telephone and Telegraph....

So if you like landlines and sending txt messages via telegraph, then sure, they're awesome!

I do have to say their much better than pony express (3g for them = horses being told GIDDYUP 3 Times = 3G).

They should put up or shut up. That commercial would have been just as good as if they had ATT president come on and say.."OH YEAH?!!"

So very comical, It's people who make such ridiculous statements like this with obvious jealousy that make me think ATT is much better.

I'll be switching soon.
    11-23-09 11:32 AM
    I will be sticking with Big Red....why? because I have better coverage in my area.....period....
    11-23-09 11:48 AM
    Att need to improve their coverage !!
    11-23-09 12:58 PM
    I really don't understand any of this. Maybe it is a fluke, but I can talk to people and surf the web at the same time. Maybe that will stop if Verizon figures out I can do it, I don't know.

In fact, now that I think about it, with the apps I have on the phone now, I think I can do anything those new commercials were showing the iphone doing.

Am I the only one that can do this ?

Edit: After trying to prove this the next day, I discovered that it is because I am actually using the wi-fi network while on the phone. So.. AT&T is right....
    Last edited by EyeInStein; 11-24-09 at 09:42 PM.
    11-23-09 06:36 PM
    I don't even want to call it an attack, more like a slap on the wrist.
    11-25-09 03:33 PM
    the talk and surf thing is a big deal to me. I work in IT and I am frequently on my BlackBerry for long periods of time proving support or trouble shooting an issue. Many times I'll get an email related to that problem or something else. Back when I was using a phone that could only do one I limited my phone conversation when I wasn't in front of a computer or I would tell someone I would call them back in a few minutes so I could download my mail.
    11-26-09 10:39 AM
    i am an AT&T user and i must amit that this commercial wasnt all that, lol...however there is not one thing on EARTH that i can think of that VZW has to offer that would make me leave AT&T....even though the Droid is pretty nice...im straight with my Bold(soon to have Bold2)
    11-26-09 11:58 AM
    The only thing good about those ads was how they did the postcard one. Part 1 gets played at the beginning of the commercial segment and then part 2 gets played after.
    11-27-09 02:39 AM
    in the new ad, Att claims that on Verizon you can't talk on the phone and surf the web at the same time....that is a LIE!!! I have a storm 2 and I can talk on the phone and surf the web with no problems at all....of coarse I have a Bluetooth on.
    11-28-09 06:14 PM
    Verizon doesn't have coverage everywhere! I go to the foothills here in California and AT&T still works but not Verizon.I love the New AT&T Ad
    11-28-09 10:09 PM
38 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD