Are there any sites out there that list new rumored 3G markests that are set to go live soon?
    12-06-09 10:37 AM
    The closest I could find right now are listed on this site and are media releases by at&t. It shows a few upgrades on it that were just announced a few days ago.

AT&T- News Room
    12-06-09 11:45 AM
    I think AT&T is jumping the gun on expanding now. Even though UMTS takes a while to deploy I believe they got more people doing it now.
    12-06-09 10:27 PM
    The closest I could find right now are listed on this site and are media releases by at&t. It shows a few upgrades on it that were just announced a few days ago.

AT&T- News Room
    Thank you.
    12-07-09 09:33 AM
    I think at&trash should fix the 3g sites they have before expanding. I
    mean this is pure **** that I was Downtown around Chambers st. and I can't get edge, GPRS let alone 3g.
    I am with my son who has Verizon and he has 3G. I had to use his phone for calls and to use Lifeinpocket for directions.
    Let alone looking up something for the court system and I can't get any internet service.
    This is the last straw because I have crap service in PA and Upstate NY and when I was in North Carolina I was lucky to get Edge. You Suck and I am putting this on every Forum I can find.
    Let me also add I am on the LIRR and around Woodside. I finally have Edge and sometimes 3G and still when I use the internet all It does is get to the end and then wait to post. While my son with a Storm on Verizon has 3G even in Penn Station and is going through to websites with no problem. This is ridiculous and its a good thing they dropped their Law Suet about the map Coverage Commercial. Because ATT your full of crap about your coverage
    Marc Weinstein
    Baldwin NY

I went back and edited this post. It was pointed out to me my spelling errors and grammatical strucyure needed some work. I guess being so upset this morning just had me ranting. When I really needed my phone ATT failed me with their service. If not for my son and Verizon I would have been in a very bad situation.
    If my wife did not have a family plan with a discount through the city, I would drop ATT. When this contract is up I am switching. Problem is I have another year to go, but I am thinking of trying to get this phone off the plan and move the number to Verizon. Tomorrow I am going to find out if it is possible without penalty
    Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by Raven71; 12-07-09 at 07:52 PM.
    12-07-09 11:14 AM
    I think at&trash should fix the 3g sites they have before expading. I
    mean this is pur S;'T that I was Downtown around chambers st and I can't get edge-gprs let alone 3g.
    I am with my son who has Verizon and he has 3G. Had to use his phone for calls and to use Lifeinpocket for directions. Because I have no service Let alone looking up something for the court system and I can't get no internet service.
    This is like the last straw because I have crap service in PA and Upstate NY and when I was in North Carolina I was lucky to get Edge.
    You Suck and I am putting this on every Forum I can find.

Marc Weinstein
    Baldwin NY

Thanks for staying in topic.
    12-07-09 12:12 PM
    Your welcome

12-07-09 07:53 PM
    We have some at&t towers that have no 3g service and we are in a metro area also. Just doesn't make sense. I agree. Hopefully you will be able to get to a more useful carrier for where you are located.
    12-07-09 10:32 PM
    I am not going to lie, NY needs some work on badly with AT&T's 3G network.
    12-08-09 07:36 PM
    Your welcome

You're*

And I'm fairly certain that was sarcasm.
    12-08-09 09:04 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD