I have been having very bad call quality audio wise on my curve for the past 2-3 days. Yesterday, Monday, was the worst and basically phone conversation was impossible. The conversation kept getting cut off and choppy and also some static. Either party had the same problem. This morning I get my Curve swapped out under warranty and had the same problem. I went to a different verizon and they said there is a network issue they are aware of in the area. I have confirmed this with a couple other of my friends who use Curves as well. Everyone was having audio problems.

Anyone else experience this? I made some long calls this evening and did not have a problem....
    07-21-09 08:59 PM
    I'm in Murray Hill and had no problems with phone calls or receiving messages.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-21-09 09:23 PM
    Central New York meaning Syracuse area, not NYC LOL
    07-21-09 09:24 PM
    It is appearing to be a widespread issue, it just took 10 min for an SMS to go through, 25 min and counting on a bbm, and i have a network extender. (no bars, i reset NE and router)

EDIT: Im a bit north of NYC... my gf who im txting also has a NE and is another hour and a half northwest of me. same issues with her.
    07-21-09 09:40 PM
    haha my bad. I didn't realize there wasn't a "C" at the end of NY
    07-21-09 09:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD