pretty urgent

ive read a ton of these threads and im pretty sure i know how i can unlock my cincinnati bell blackberry 8300. Cincinnati bell WILL NOT give out the unlocking code so i need to purchase this service.

my only question is with so many websites selling unlock codes, which is the best/fastest way to get one? im looking to get it unlocked today as soon as possible.

thanks.
    08-14-09 09:10 AM
    Unlocking is a highly competitive industry, there is really nothing to recommend one service over another.

You pay your money and you get a code.
    08-14-09 09:42 AM
    ive noticed that, im just wondering the company with the fastest turn around time.
    08-14-09 10:02 AM
    My guess would be any local corner cell phone shop that sells mulitple carriers and phones. The few I've been to/seen have all been able to do it.
    08-14-09 10:08 AM
    well this is silly i need 10 posts to PM someone about this
    08-27-09 05:57 PM
    the only thing silly is you. theres 5 million threads regarding blackberry unlocking around here. 90% of them pretty much lead to one unlocking source. if you did search and read as many threads as you said you did, you wouldve seen that website name pop up many times when other people requested the same thing. my guess is you should use them.
    08-27-09 06:48 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD