I have the curve 8520. the service provider is digicel trinidad and i need to get the phone unlocked to travel i got a MEP code but its not working. i have 5 tries left. Can someone send me the correct code please.
    02-18-11 08:21 PM
    one option is for you to call your carrier and have them unlock the phone for you. another is to pay a third party for them to do it for you. MEP codes are different for each phone, so someone sending you a "new" / "other" one is not going to do anything.

hope this helps,
    a
    02-18-11 08:24 PM
    who gave you the unlock code? try contacting them and tell them thay gave you the wrong code. or look in the unlocking forum for free or paid unlocking services.
    02-18-11 08:39 PM
    The service provider should be able to help and do it free since you say you do a lot of traveling.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-18-11 10:17 PM
    When you say your MEP code doesn't work what do you mean? You use the MEP code to get the unlock code. Its not the unlock code.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-18-11 10:35 PM
    How many digits long is the unlock code that you have?

You may have the MEP and not the actual unlock code.

If you have only the MEP then you would need to get the unlock code.

We would be happy to help you in unlocking your blackberry 8520.

Please feel free to go to our website to make the purchase for the unlock code.

If you have any other questions please call or email us. We would be happy to answer any questions you have.

Thanks!

I have the curve 8520. the service provider is digicel trinidad and i need to get the phone unlocked to travel i got a MEP code but its not working. i have 5 tries left. Can someone send me the correct code please.
    02-19-11 02:29 AM
    there are many of us unlockers here who can help you with that. Kindly contact us at our website for this. Try with your carrier first, it should work since you travel out alot.
    02-19-11 06:42 AM
    You can send us the info and we can verify if it is correct or not. But we can get you teh correct one if you purchase it.
    02-21-11 09:40 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD