Hello there,
    I have a problem with my Blackberry Curve 9320, maybe someone can help me here ?

So, my BB was originally locked to Orange network (in France), but as i'm in Canada for the summer i tried to unlock it to use a local Virgin Mobile sim card i bought in Montreal.

Orange gave me the unlock code, it worked, but my canadian Virgin Mobile card still doesn't work
    It recognizes the sim card but when i change the Mobile Network to On, it searches for a network and then stucks on SOS.
    Strange thing is that my Orange sim card still works great, and my Virgin Mobile card seems not defective as it works properly on another unlocked blackberry (bold) from a friend.

On the option section of my cellphone it says :
    SIM - Disabled
    Network - Inactive
    Network Subset - Disabled
    Service Provider - Disabled
    Corporate - Disabled

It also detect my virgin mobile phone number, but the network just keep saying SOS...
    Plus, the network is on EXT (what does it mean?), and when i search manually it doesn't detect the Virgin network.

Don't know what to do now, i don't find any solution on internet so any help would be much appreciated!
    Thanks a lot!
    06-29-16 03:24 PM
    Really don't know what to say. I don't know your current location or travel situation. Maybe you should ask a local virgin mobile outlet to help troubleshoot. From what I can see your phone supports the bands for Virgin Mobile.

Don't know if your network selection mode is the problem. I just noticed that on Manual my Z10 doesn't pick up the second service provider in my area. You may want to try changing your network selection mode (automatic/manual) to see if you can get lucky and then change back and see if it works. If it doesn't you should visit a Virgin Mobile Store.
    06-29-16 06:26 PM
    Thanks a lot for your reply! I'll go to a Virgin store tomorrow then, hope they'll find a solution.
    06-29-16 07:22 PM