guys,

i have tried to unlock my bb 9900 several times before and through someone who posted his information in ebay, then my phone was locked then the carreir company has replaced my phone with new one.

now, would someone help me to unlcok my phone

etisalat
    11-13-11 03:24 PM
    guys,

i have tried to unlock my bb 9900 several times before and through someone who posted his information in ebay, then my phone was locked then the carreir company has replaced my phone with new one.

Checkout the guys at blackberryunlocking.us - they will do the job for you...
    11-13-11 07:11 PM
    guys,

etisalat
    Tons of us unlockers here to service you,.
    11-13-11 07:23 PM
    Hi samahi,

We can unlock it for you instantly

Here's a coupon code for 40% OFF " crackberry "

We have unlocked a lot of Etisalat UAE Blackberrys and can unlock your 100%.

If you don't want to buy a code yet, you can enter one of the unlock code promos on crackberry.

Best Regards,

James
    guys,

etisalat
    11-13-11 07:27 PM
    PM me and i will help you to get your Blackberry mobile device unlocked
    11-14-11 12:49 PM
    Yes there are a number of unlocks available in these forums; including us. Send us your details and we will help unlock your phone
    11-15-11 12:05 PM
    guys,

etisalat
    Contact your carrier or purchase the code.
    11-15-11 09:42 PM
    I have a Bold 9900, and used freemyblackberry.com to successfully unlock it. It worked first time for me.

Note: I am not affiliated in any way (other than using their codes!) with freemyblackberry.com
    11-16-11 08:20 AM
    Hi.. You just try unlock codes to unlock your mobile. Contact your network provider and get codes. But you have to wait for some days or months to unlock your mobile(Unlock through your network provider means). If you need to get unlock your mobile within short period time means try some online providers. And if you wanna unlock your mobile you have to provide your IMEI number and country/Network it is locked to. You can try this following provider Theun****.com to unlock your blacberry 9900 and follow their instructions. It'll be helpful for you.
    No spam.....
    11-16-11 09:09 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD