I just got my unlocked 8100 yesterday and have it setup and everything seems to be working fine. I can make and receive calls, SMS, MMS, and access the internet. I just can't log into my BIS on T-Mobile's site. When I do click on the BlackBerry Email setup link, it comes up with a screen asking for my PIN and my ESEI numbers. When I put them in, it says the numbers are no good.

Since I just added my BIS yesterday, do I need to wait sometime before this populates to T-Mobile's system? It just seems like if all this other stuff is working the email should to....right?

When I do log in, will I have to setup a whole new email address or will I be able to use my existing Yahoo email?

Thanks,
    Brian
    12-04-09 08:04 AM
    Did you try to set us the BIS account on your PC?

Do you already have a MyT-Mobile account?
    12-04-09 08:32 AM
    Did you try to set us the BIS account on your PC?

Do you already have a MyT-Mobile account?
    Yes, I already have a myt-mobile account and I'm trying to log in and set it up through that.

I have been with T-Mobile forever, since they were Voicestream. I just called them yesterday and had them add the BIS to my account. I told them that I just got my unlocked BB and wanted to add the BIS. I know the BIS is working since I can get the internet on my phone and also my MMS are sending and receiving just fine.
    12-04-09 08:46 AM
    Yes, I already have a myt-mobile account and I'm trying to log in and set it up through that.

I have been with T-Mobile forever, since they were Voicestream. I just called them yesterday and had them add the BIS to my account. I told them that I just got my unlocked BB and wanted to add the BIS. I know the BIS is working since I can get the internet on my phone and also my MMS are sending and receiving just fine.
    Okay, so you should call Customer Care and let them know that the BIS is not
    accepting your PIN and IMEI.
    12-04-09 09:00 AM
    Cool, thank you so much!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-04-09 10:10 AM
    Did Customer Care get it fixed for you?

12-04-09 12:52 PM
    They said I might have to wait up to 48 hours for it to start working.

12-04-09 04:02 PM
    few questions for you -

how many service books do you have?

options>advanced options>service books

do you get the letters next to your signal in capital letters ? i am not sure if this is EDGE or GPRS or something else (its GPRS in the UK)

in host routing table do you have any entries, options>advanced options>host routing table
    12-04-09 04:06 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD