hey guys..i recently got a bb 9700 and i have tmobile. When i go to their website to add a bb data plan i just cant seem to find it. I am the owner of my account and when i go to edit services and then i click through all of the tabs there is no blackberry unlimited plan for 24.99, all i can see is the bb international email and that is not what i want. If any of you guys have experienced this problem please help. I was thinking maybe i have to upgrade my plan to one of the Even More plans or soemthing to even add the data service.
    02-06-10 12:02 PM
    What would probably be your best bet is to call customer care at 611 and have them add it. I know with some of the grandfathered rate plans that some of the services don't show up on the website. You might want to take a look at the new Even More and Even More Plus plans and see if they will save you some money over what you are currently paying.
    02-06-10 08:03 PM
    Agreed. The website design is still lacking, so calling care will be your best option, short of going into a corporate store.
    02-07-10 03:08 AM
    I would recommend calling in as well...because you never know about hidden charges, etc. I just found out if I upgraded to the Bold 9700 for $129.99, they would delete my grandfathered $19.99 Data Plan and charge me the $30 one instead...good thing I called and don't be afraid to ASK questions!
    02-11-10 06:42 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD