In Los Angeles here. Wondering if there are any other CB Sprint/Nextel users that are having problems with their texts? I can apparently receive messages however cannot send SMS messages without getting a "Network Error 2112 code".

Internet, BBM and e-mail seem to be working fine... So I called CS and was told it was a nationwide Blackberry SMS thing; wondering if any other users are experiencing the same thing elsewhere.

Thanks!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com

EDIT:
    All systems working when I woke up this morning... turns out my boyfriend just isn't returning my texts hahaha. Thanks everyone for their posts and resources. Helped through this rough time in Crackberry world. Mod's please feel free to delete this thread, on account of all the same topics roaming around THANKS AGAIN!
    Last edited by pytsteph; 12-17-09 at 11:54 AM. Reason: edit - update
    12-17-09 03:28 AM
    All of Sprint SMS is down as seen here: http://forums.crackberry.com/f156/sp...6-09-a-387120/
    12-17-09 04:01 AM
    I haven't tried an SMS but I cannot send email. I can receive email but I have been trying to send two emails now for over an hour and they just fail out after .5 hour of sending.
    12-17-09 09:22 AM
    it started around midnight last night, i started getting those messages. i'm still receiving texts from other sprint users but not sure if they're receiving mine. but this morning i haven't gotten any error messages so the problem may be fixed.
    12-17-09 09:28 AM
    I had the same problem around 11:30 last night. I tried sending myself a PIN msg and send text to friends and it still is down. I'm in Houston, Texas.

**edit** My texts are back up. Yes!!!!
    Last edited by BerryBone; 12-17-09 at 11:04 AM.
    12-17-09 10:26 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD