02-25-10 10:01 AM
30 12
tools
    When I followed the link in the txt, it loaded and told me an update was available, but after I installed the update, the app only shows the "Loading" screen now and keeps timing out. The app worked fine last week and this week it only allows me to update or exit and after the update, the app does NOTHING. Please Help!!!!!

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-15-10 08:32 AM
    I am having the same problem, the nascar mobile won't load and tells me it has lost connection....never loads, anyone have a fix?
    02-15-10 07:25 PM
    Have you tried doing my fix instructions by downloading it straight from the main vendor?

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-15-10 11:34 PM
    Yes, I have tried downloading directly from the vender and same result.
    02-16-10 09:08 PM
    The easiest way to download the App is to type this link in your blackberry browser. This link was posted by a different user: tahj78 in a different thread: BlackBerry Forums at CrackBerry.com > BlackBerry Device Help and Discussion Forums > BlackBerry Curve 83xx. This Post helped me out alot so thought I would share it. Thanks.

tahj78
    CrackBerry User
    Device Model: 9530 (Storm)
    Carrier: Verizon Join Date: Dec 2007

Nascar Sprint Cup Mobile

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Seen a lot of people asking for this. . . hopefully it what you were looking for . . .Curve 8330 version

HERE YA GO!

softwarestore.sprint.com/wap/downloads/nascar/app-prod-nscm-8330.jad

hope this helps!

T.J.
    02-25-10 10:01 AM
30 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD