basically what happen, was my "business account rep" brought me 16 phones...all with temporary numbers. he input the wrong plan into the system. (text message & data plans where never added) he assured me that after the porting the numbers everything would be ok. It was not ok.... i get my first bill $1300, no credits, wrong plan. ( i was promised $1600 in credits to change from sprint to verizon) He was "trying to correct the problem" and 2 weeks later i ended up calling customer service, dealing with 2-3 people, finally got to a supervisor and he corrected the problem.

I specifically told that supervisor and my sales rep....If i incur overages, i will be calling back and it wont be to fix my problems, it will be to cancel. I get my second bill...$1300 bill + a little over $800 in overages..... been dealing with customer service, my sales rep, his supervisor, and a store manager for a week. Its friday and no one has fixed my problem. She tried to assure me my billing issues would get fixed and she would do her best to keep me as a customer..... too late. 45 days and i have to move up the chain to get my issues fixed. I told her i expect my issue fixed by today, im not waiting till "my next billing cycle". If she cant do that, then ill just go right above her head to her boss.

Monday rolled around and i delt with the "supervisors" boss. they corrected the problem with my overages, and continued to try and keep me as a customer. She specifically said "i believe in teaching my employees, and holding them accountable for their actions" I stopped her right there and said exactly. You maintain the lifeline of my company. 16 lines of service may not compare to the millions of customers you have....but i have 1 wireless provider. after 45 days of the worst experience with a provider who promised me "smooth" transition, I now hold Verizon accountable for the poor customer service i received.

Monday at&t is coming to give me all new phones.
    11-20-09 02:08 PM
    Congratulations.
    11-20-09 02:18 PM
    Monday at&t is coming to give me all new phones.
    Sorry.....
    11-20-09 02:24 PM
    I think there's a map for that.
    11-20-09 02:27 PM
    11-20-09 02:34 PM
    You have a fight with your wife (or husband) and you divorce her (or him)?
    11-20-09 02:37 PM
    You have a fight with your wife (or husband) and you divorce her (or him)?
    Yes! And then you find someone else that will do the job half as well!
    11-20-09 02:42 PM
    i figured id get some beef in this forum. apparently the "map" for my area doesnt work all that well. I can not make, or receive phone calls in my office building.....yeah, att and verizon phone side by side, and my phone gets no service here.

verizon rep said he would get me a network extender? i declined, since i was making a change.

how about swapping girlfriends one ugly girlfriend (sprint), but shes faithful. she tries to keep up, but shes just old, ugly and out dated.

you switch girlfriends to the super hot, latest and greatest thing. (verizon) you get to show off to all your friends, but in your own home...she wont even give you a handjob. (hope im not to vulgar) She promises to be the next best thing since slice bread. You deal with a few issues the first month, knowing its still a new relationship. she promises to fix everything....1 month later, you find out you spent $1300 on her, plus she stole $800 from you....but she promises to pay you back. it was a simple mistake, and she will get ya next month. AFTER you called the cops (supervisor) and reported it...when the cops didnt do anything you call the FBI (her supervisor) to get it fixed.

you dump her and move on to the girl next door(att) or put up with it another 30days, cause she "promised' next month would be better.
    Last edited by ppe897; 11-20-09 at 03:33 PM.
    11-20-09 03:24 PM
    seriously guys...at least with sprint, i could sit at my desk and make phone calls. now im forced to go stand by my window, or step outside to make calls.

i traded great service in the Dallas/Fort Worth area, to get horrible service in my own office. sorry, but it sucks.
    11-20-09 03:27 PM
    i figured id get some beef in this forum. apparently the "map" for my area doesnt work all that well. I can not make, or receive phone calls in my office building.....yeah, att and verizon phone side by side, and my phone gets no service here.

verizon rep said he would get me a network extender? i declined, since i was making a change.

how about swapping girlfriends one ugly girlfriend (sprint), but shes faithful. she tries to keep up, but shes just old, ugly and out dated.

you switch girlfriends to the super hot, latest and greatest thing. (verizon) you get to show off to all your friends, but in your own home...she wont even give you a handjob. (hope im not to vulgar) She promises to be the next best thing since slice bread. You deal with a few issues the first month, knowing its still a new relationship. she promises to fix everything....1 month later, you find out you spent $1300 on her, plus she stole $800 from you....but she promises to pay you back. it was a simple mistake, and she will get ya next month.

you dump her and move on to the girl next door(att) or put up with it another 30days, cause she "promised' next month would be better.
    I don't know why you would post this and not expect beef?
    No wireless provider will guarentee service inside a building... might want to remember that. But oh well I liked your little metaphor so I'll stop haggling ya
    11-20-09 03:28 PM
    The credits actually do have to wait until the bill cycle they're not "stealing" anything from you. There was a billing error, and it's getting resolved. If you think AT&T doesn't have billing errors well I have some ocean front AZ property for sale and it's got your name all over it.
    11-20-09 03:28 PM
    The credits actually do have to wait until the bill cycle they're not "stealing" anything from you. There was a billing error, and it's getting resolved. If you think AT&T doesn't have billing errors well I have some ocean front AZ property for sale and it's got your name all over it.
    Overages, should have ever happened i have 6 bb's and they where ALL suppose to have unlimited data packages, and i got almost $400 in overages just on those phones. the truth is it shouldnt have ever gotten to that point. i shouldnt have to email my rep multiple times, email his boss, get promises that it was fixed, and when i asked for written confirmation...i would get, "ill let you know"

the story goes WAY deeper then my little paragraph. but seriously....my bad experience has made me go on a crusade, to warn others

my building is a 1 story, wood frame, and my office is on an exterior wall, with 2 windows

blue_and_bold :yesway:
    11-20-09 03:44 PM
    seriously guys...at least with sprint, i could sit at my desk and make phone calls. now im forced to go stand by my window, or step outside to make calls.

i traded great service in the Dallas/Fort Worth area, to get horrible service in my own office. sorry, but it sucks.
    This may be a stupid question, but why did you leave Sprint if you liked the service?
    11-20-09 03:52 PM
    Overages, should have ever happened i have 6 bb's and they where ALL suppose to have unlimited data packages, and i got almost $400 in overages just on those phones. the truth is it shouldnt have ever gotten to that point. i shouldnt have to email my rep multiple times, email his boss, get promises that it was fixed, and when i asked for written confirmation...i would get, "ill let you know"

the story goes WAY deeper then my little paragraph. but seriously....my bad experience has made me go on a crusade, to warn others

my building is a 1 story, wood frame, and my office is on an exterior wall, with 2 windows

You get letter confirmations for every plan change on the account, we don't even offer data capped data plans anymore so I'm not sure how you had data overages for your BB's. Even if you did, it's been resolved. If you want to go AT&T, what are you going to do when they have billing errors? You're running out of options.
    11-20-09 03:55 PM
    Dosn't matter if its a house. NO ONE garrantys service inside of a building
    11-20-09 03:57 PM
    Maybe it's just me... But what the OP dealt with was just wrong. if you can't fix a problem and fix it the first time you are not doing your job. But in the wonderful world of wireless you are asked to suck it up and keep waiting. If I treated any of my customers the way the VZW CSRs do I wouldn't expect them to be around for long. Yes mistakes happen... FIX IT. Do not expect the customer to fix it. It is not their job it is yours. Also of you make a mistake grow a pair and admit it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-20-09 08:03 PM
    @ppe897

Your experience was regrettable. I'm sorry that Verizon screwed up so bad, I hope you have a better experience with AT&T.

With that said, I've had Verizon screw up my bills as well. Sometimes they weren't able to correct it until the next billing cycle when the amount was credited back to me, without me having to pay the overages. Maybe you should have let them finally and fully correct the mistake.
    11-20-09 08:29 PM
    Um, were you tethering without a plan? Running close to a border?
    11-20-09 08:32 PM
    Tethering was my thought as well

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-21-09 01:01 AM
    Something that jumped out at me is who in their right mind would jump phone carriers for a business without making sure they had good coverage at the place of business?
    11-22-09 08:33 PM
    This may be a stupid question, but why did you leave Sprint if you liked the service?
    I'd love to see this question answered by the OP..
    11-22-09 09:19 PM
    Are you going to get hit with an ETF for all of those lines? There's a fee for that.
    Last edited by tgilmore16; 11-23-09 at 08:46 AM.
    11-23-09 08:44 AM

Ok, here's my story.....Several years back when I was still living in Hawaii I didn't know that I was not on the nationwide plan. Back then Hawaii offered 2 different plans-a local in calling and a nationwide in-I thought I was on the nationwide in plan so I was calling a bunch of friends in the mainland who also have Verizon. When I got my bill (its normally $130) it was over $800! I thought I was going to have a heart attack. Called Verizon right away and they explained that I wasn't on the right plan. It was fixed right away and my bill that was over $800 was now back to the normal $130.

Not everyone will have the same experience and sorry it didn't work out for you but eversince Verizon corrected my bill and I haven't had any problems w/ them til this day I'm staying w/ them.
    11-23-09 09:17 AM
    to update everyone. Verizon...um...had a "map for that" my sales rep assured me they dont have issues with dropped calls, they had me at hello. I played with the sales rep's phone in my office and it seemed fine. i never made any calls from it....but it had a few bars. I trusted with all the promos they had going on, that i would have a lot better coverage then sprint.

sprint was an outdated system. i used them because we used the nextel direct connect feature. after some time, we couldnt get thru on the dc, so we would end up calling anyways. since DC feature is such an outdated system, we figured a simple phone call is just as good as chirp.

dropped calls and lack of coverage was my big issue with sprint. i could pin point on a map EVERY spot in dallas and fort worth where my phone would drop a call, and where i got zero signal.

I am getting hit with 175 per line cancellation fee. at&t is gonna cover $100 out of it, for me to make the switch. but i now have better coverage, and can actually make phone calls while im sitting at my desk. as strange as it may be...and although my issues might have just been with 2-3 people ive delt with....its still Verizon Wireless.

im not sure what tethering is....so if someone could explain that to me.
    I actually got the new 9700 from at&t....happy so far.
    11-30-09 07:26 PM
    Tethering is using your phone as a modem on a laptop and getting on the internet with the laptop via the cellphone.
    11-30-09 09:27 PM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD