to update everyone. Verizon...um...had a "map for that" my sales rep assured me they dont have issues with dropped calls, they had me at hello. I played with the sales rep's phone in my office and it seemed fine. i never made any calls from it....but it had a few bars. I trusted with all the promos they had going on, that i would have a lot better coverage then sprint.

sprint was an outdated system. i used them because we used the nextel direct connect feature. after some time, we couldnt get thru on the dc, so we would end up calling anyways. since DC feature is such an outdated system, we figured a simple phone call is just as good as chirp.

dropped calls and lack of coverage was my big issue with sprint. i could pin point on a map EVERY spot in dallas and fort worth where my phone would drop a call, and where i got zero signal.

I am getting hit with 175 per line cancellation fee. at&t is gonna cover $100 out of it, for me to make the switch. but i now have better coverage, and can actually make phone calls while im sitting at my desk. as strange as it may be...and although my issues might have just been with 2-3 people ive delt with....its still Verizon Wireless.

im not sure what tethering is....so if someone could explain that to me.
    I actually got the new 9700 from at&t....happy so far.
    Try contacting the consumer protection office in your state as well as the BBB. VZW may want to drop the fees in order to have resolution. Both would be free and worth the try.
    12-01-09 07:54 AM
    Overages, should have ever happened i have 6 bb's and they where ALL suppose to have unlimited data packages, and i got almost $400 in overages just on those phones.
    I'm wondering if the so called "overages" was proration.

The only overages you would have/could have incurred on Blackberry's were minutes.
    12-01-09 07:57 AM
    Try contacting the consumer protection office in your state as well as the BBB. VZW may want to drop the fees in order to have resolution. Both would be free and worth the try.
    Why is it people think they shouldn't pay an ETF?
    If a person signs a contract, why should it not be binding?
    But hey, nowadays no one wants to take responsibility for anything.
    12-01-09 10:24 AM
    Wouldn't the WFG waive the ETF? You had the phones for less than a month?
    12-01-09 11:56 AM
    Wouldn't the WFG waive the ETF? You had the phones for less than a month?
    Yeah wouldn't be a problem as far as I can see...
    12-01-09 01:22 PM
    Why is it people think they shouldn't pay an ETF?
    If a person signs a contract, why should it not be binding?
    But hey, nowadays no one wants to take responsibility for anything.
    Responsibility works both ways. If he had the phones longer than 30 days because he was giving VZW an opportunity to work it out, then he should not get hit with an ETF. Corporate responsibility kicks in also. I'd prefer to not get back to the days of "buyer beware."
    12-01-09 02:36 PM
    Responsibility works both ways. If he had the phones longer than 30 days because he was giving VZW an opportunity to work it out, then he should not get hit with an ETF. Corporate responsibility kicks in also. I'd prefer to not get back to the days of "buyer beware."
    My bad, I may have missed the part where it was within the 30 day WFG.
    12-02-09 12:00 AM
32 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD