is on hold for close to 12 hours now...does anyone know what to do? i paid for the unlock code but it has not been sent. anyone that can help me out?
    12-16-09 11:20 PM
    cancel the charge on your credit card, call tmobile and they will give it to you free
    12-16-09 11:37 PM
    there are others who take seconds to send codes, try this...TheRemoteUnlocker.com | Let us unlock the power of your phone…
    12-17-09 04:41 AM
    i dont know how to cancel it i have been trying
    12-17-09 09:23 AM
    Have you tried contacting them directly? using a phone? Or maybe it is stick in the BIS network failure that has everyones Blackberry email messed up today. Give them time, unless of course you are on the way to the airport to get on the plane taking you out of the country. Then you may have to find a plan B
    Last edited by Falling; 12-17-09 at 11:13 AM. Reason: Typos as usual
    12-17-09 11:02 AM
    Moving to BB Unlocking
    12-17-09 11:15 AM
    Thanks PK, Unfortunatly with the BIS outage, and if people don't know what that is doing to the Blackberry users, it could seem as if they are being ignored. My opinions on UniquePhones is that of a satisfied customer, unfortunatly, you can't satisfy everyone. I am sure the OP will get the code he paid for and even understands the delay my not be the companies fault.
    12-17-09 11:48 AM
    BIS Outage has nothing to do with it. You can access email through your email clients desktop login. You should have a contact number through paypal to the company to try and find out whats going on.
    12-17-09 01:23 PM
    is on hold for close to 12 hours now...does anyone know what to do? i paid for the unlock code but it has not been sent. anyone that can help me out?
    They might be in a different time zone as well, We can help you get the code instantly if you still need it.
    12-17-09 03:48 PM
    we do unlock codes in 5 minutes or less
    12-18-09 07:26 PM
    How about instant
    12-18-09 08:30 PM
    BIS outage had nothing to do with it.
    Sometimes orders go on hold because something triggered our system to put it on hold.
    Email to support or going to chat would have fixed this issue.

I do apologize for the delay.
    12-24-09 03:26 PM
    Absolutely understandable. Happy Holidays!
    12-24-09 03:29 PM
    there are others who take seconds to send codes, try this...TheRemoteUnlocker.com*|*Let us unlock the power of your phone�
    Thanks for the kind words!!! ALWAYS APPRECIATED!!
    12-27-09 11:25 PM
    uniquephones.com is a total SCAM. waited 2 weeks and got various excuses and no codes. waste of time. am now following up with credit card co for chargeback and to have there paypal service revoked.
    12-29-09 10:01 PM
    uniquephones.com is a total SCAM. waited 2 weeks and got various excuses and no codes. waste of time. am now following up with credit card co for chargeback and to have there paypal service revoked.
    Which phone were you trying to unlock?
    12-29-09 10:07 PM
    Hmmm someone trying to start trouble and hide behind a screen name lol
    I have used this company in the past and never had any trouble
    12-29-09 10:13 PM
    I have had several phones unlocked by them.
    I always get answered ( may not be what I want to hear) oh well.

What kinda of phone were you trying to unlock?

Any how I will only use uniquephones.
    Sorry everyone,
    12-29-09 11:30 PM
    I hate to say it but it is never a good idea to feed the trolls. I have used UniquePhones service and have no complaints.

Hopefully a Mod will simply lock this thread and let it disappear into the mists.
    Last edited by Falling; 12-29-09 at 11:55 PM.
    12-29-09 11:32 PM
    No feeding, we know Uniquephones is also reliable, but also try to help as well other members even if they haven't purchase their unlock code from us.

There can be a lot of reasons for a customer to be unsatisfied and most of the time it's unintentional by the vendor (holidays,email ussues etc...), and that's why we try to help.
    12-30-09 11:29 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD