Yesterday morning I noticed that the icon for my space has shown uo on my 8120. I did not download it it seems to have been pushed through my service books. This is not an app I use and want to get rid of the icon and it's asking me to down load the app, it is taking up memory which I do not like. I was wondering if this happened to anyone else and how do I get rid of it? This might explzin why my BB shut itself off on friday.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-05-09 06:31 AM
    If you haven't downloaded the app, then hide the icon. Highlight the MySpace icon, then when it's highlighted, click the Menu button. Then select Hide. Now you won't have to see it anymore. If you've downloaded the app, then go to Options>Advanced Options>Applications and find the MySpace app in the list. Once you've highlighted the MySpace app, then hit the Menu button and select delete.
    04-05-09 11:16 AM
    I did not down load it< it was pushed by T mobile though my service books I deleted in my service books and the ico is now gone I just don't want it pushed to me again.
    04-05-09 04:36 PM
    It will come back..trust me. Its the same thing as facebook. As long as you dont install the app it doesnt take up much space. Just hide the icon as godzilla suggested.
    04-05-09 05:57 PM
    Happened to me too. I don't even have a myspace account. My phone didn't shut off on its own, but when I reset it that's when I noticed the icon.

I just hid the icon. Inconvenient to have that put on my BB without requesting it.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    04-06-09 08:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD