I was at a local T-Mobile store the other day looking at a 9700 and I didn't notice the My Favs on the home screen. Is that because it's a demo phone?

BTW, I am a current AT&T customer...

-Rich
    12-11-09 10:32 AM
    Thats a good quistion. My favs should be supported on the tmobile software thats installed on the handsets. anyone else seen this?
    12-11-09 10:34 AM
    well tmobile web site does not specifacally list the myfavs like they do on most phones, i knows it supported just interested in seeing if you can adjust everything on the phone it self
    12-11-09 10:40 AM
    I was at a local T-Mobile store the other day looking at a 9700 and I didn't notice the My Favs on the home screen. Is that because it's a demo phone?

BTW, I am a current AT&T customer...

-Rich
    Old news. MyFaves has been retiired. It is no longer being offered as an add-on plan.
    12-11-09 11:15 AM
    My 9700 was bought at T-Mobile store with stock .330 and MyFaves not on phone. I tried to push to phone from t-mobile site and got message that was refreshed but still not there. Called tech support and he told me is being addressed and will be forthcoming with future software update. I am using .415 and the MyFaves icon is now on the phone and interface is there but the Faves show loading but never complete. Probably with next update will work completely.
    12-11-09 11:16 AM
    At least if yoy have a myfaves plan, you can still manage it online. I've deleted the app to save space, but still make the myfaves calls free, if you're worried about the service, just manage it online. If you need that app, idk, wait I guess.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-16-09 09:24 PM
    doesnt support myfaves u should have received a notice with phone if u do have myfaves calls are still free to those calls u just wont have the icons any longer
    12-17-09 06:17 PM
    myFaves IS supported on the 9700 but the icon don't show. They will fix that in a future OS release. However, myFaves is ONLY available to those who are currently on a myFaves plan. Those who have been grandfathered in. So if you are thinking of switching to TMO for myFaves you're out of luck. The reason they did this is because of the new unlimited plans.
    12-17-09 07:07 PM
    ithe thing is u can call tech support and have them turn on the ui for it and it will work . but you can only use it like a convenience but not unlimited calling to those five.
    12-17-09 07:26 PM
    That app is buggy as ****. It has kept coming back for me every time I've upgraded the OS, so it's become second nature for me to wipe it off the phone using MaxMem right away. That hasn't affected the MyFaves feature itself in the least.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-19-09 11:55 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD