My discussion with AT&T...check it out-img_00000680.png

I will update with more...I am still chatting with her...

BlackBerry Q10 powered by AT&T with an IQ of a bananna!
    02-12-14 09:05 AM
    My discussion with AT&T...check it out-img_00000681.png

02-12-14 09:14 AM
    seems promising if nothing else
    02-12-14 09:24 AM
    Well now here is a kicker...once again they don't know

My discussion with AT&T...check it out-img_00000682.png

02-12-14 09:31 AM
    Any word on this?

Via CB10, Brklyn, NY
    02-12-14 09:58 AM
    So she gave me a link to request unlock code from att and when I enter my imei number in request form for my Q10 it tells me the unlock code is not available for it

02-12-14 09:59 AM
    Ugh I hate carriers I wish we could just buy a data plan from BlackBerry directly that would be awesome

Posted via CB10 via My Q10
    JesseBabe23 likes this.
    02-12-14 10:03 AM
    I agree but they don't have their own towers

02-12-14 10:10 AM
    The word I got concerning the update is, they are testing it and she can have them contact me I a week or two weeks lol

02-12-14 10:11 AM
    Anymore pics seems delusional

Posted via BlackBerry Z10, Q10 or Z30
    02-12-14 10:14 AM
    Same old news, they are testing it...the software is not out to public, it's out to their techs only

02-12-14 10:24 AM
    Why does every single phone company need different towers if when cell towers were first being made why didn't they just use one frequency and one set of towers if we did that there would only be one variations of a phone and we would have 99% cell coverage and any phone would work anywhere in the world and then you could just go to one company with custom phone plans to set up how ever you like no rules. I guess that only happens in dreams if only tho that would be amazing

PS.
    Why the **** do they need to "test it for bugs" we already know it's bug free from BlackBerry and the leaks are basically bug free so there just adding bloat ware is all
    02-12-14 10:38 AM
    AT&T and the other U.S. carriers are killing Blackberry in the States with these delays. Blackberry needs to cut a deal with one U.S. carrier to bypass this type of delay and then advertise BB10's current features on devices for that network. They will never win back U.S. Market share with their business model controlled by the carriers' release schedules.
    02-12-14 11:05 AM
    So she gave me a link to request unlock code from att and when I enter my imei number in request form for my Q10 it tells me the unlock code is not available for it

I had the same issue. they had to open a case to be able to get it unlocked. Took about 3 weeks, and i finally received an unlock code that worked.
    02-12-14 11:07 AM
    I will never buy a phone from a carrier. Got my Z10 unlocked directly from BB, and that's the way to go.
    02-12-14 11:16 AM
    I love this "stuff" about they are testing the software. So, what if they find some little bug that hasn't been found by 3/4 of the other carriers across the world who have already released it. What is ATT going to do, fix it for blackberry? Tell everyone the software is flawed and not release it? I mean, for real, what kind of testing are they gonna do that hasn't been done? This is about the lamest excuse for a software update that's been out for two weeks+ that I've heard.
    JesseBabe23 likes this.
    02-12-14 11:26 AM
    I will never buy a phone from a carrier. Got my Z10 unlocked directly from BB, and that's the way to go.
    That's the way I will go from now on.
    02-12-14 11:27 AM
    Why does every single phone company need different towers if when cell towers were first being made why didn't they just use one frequency and one set of towers if we did that there would only be one variations of a phone and we would have 99% cell coverage and any phone would work anywhere in the world and then you could just go to one company with custom phone plans to set up how ever you like no rules. I guess that only happens in dreams if only tho that would be amazing

PS.
    Why the **** do they need to "test it for bugs" we already know it's bug free from BlackBerry and the leaks are basically bug free so there just adding bloat ware is all
    They test it for bugs because every carriers network configuration is different and BlackBerry won't have tested all variations.
    If they pushed a release quickly and it brought the network down or handsets didn't function many of here would be the first to complain.
    Also, carriers will only schedule updates infrequently as they incur costs with every push.

Posted via the Android CrackBerry App!
    02-12-14 11:30 AM
    "I can do a week."
    02-12-14 12:03 PM
    They test it for bugs because every carriers network configuration is different and BlackBerry won't have tested all variations.
    If they pushed a release quickly and it brought the network down or handsets didn't function many of here would be the first to complain.
    What's so special about US carrier networks (let's say just the two GSM ones) that they would crash when no other carrier in the world has crashed after releasing and testing 10.2.1?

Also, carriers will only schedule updates infrequently as they incur costs with every push.
    Carriers don't push squat. The updates are on BlackBerry servers, and they just green light the release to their customers.
    02-12-14 12:14 PM
    What's so special about US carrier networks (let's say just the two GSM ones) that they would crash when no other carrier in the world has crashed after releasing and testing 10.2.1?

Carriers don't push squat. The updates are on BlackBerry servers, and they just green light the release to their customers.
    The way networks are configured (software wise) varies across carriers, all GSM networks aren't configured the same way.
    US carriers historically have done more testing and have found more bugs.
    This testing costs them money, they're not going to do it every time an update is supplied by blackberry.

Posted via the Android CrackBerry App!
    02-12-14 01:17 PM
    US carriers are just a bunch of sucker's!!!
    02-12-14 01:23 PM
    I just received a phone call from a manager with AT&T and she was very pleasant but still had no answers. She claimed that she had called several other customers regarding the same complaints on lack of updates. They are aware that even Verizon has sent out the update. I just wish there was an easier way around this in lieu of installing leaks. None of the US carriers care about the loyal BlackBerry users. Still not even considering downgrading to another OS. Keep on calling customer service (no service). The tide must change!

Posted via CB10
    02-12-14 02:06 PM

Typical she gave you the okie doke. lol! Sorry Vlad don't mean to laugh but AT&T will tell their BlackBerry customers anything to get them off their back. I can see the manager telling their customer reps this in meetings. Just tell the BlackBerry Customers what they want to hear or know BlackBerry is going down anyway. Bunch of as*holes.

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by privateeyes; 02-13-14 at 02:06 AM.
    02-13-14 01:25 AM
    Wish I would have known that when I first purchased phone from carrier. I thought by phone being unlocked it did not make a difference if it was through carrier or directly through BlackBerry. Boy was I wrong!
    Posted via CB10
    Last edited by privateeyes; 02-13-14 at 02:07 AM.
    02-13-14 01:29 AM
33 12