I have a two week old brand new Motion on T Mobile. Trying to assess coverage and call quality. Thinking about leaving Verizon for T Mobile.

So far the Motion call quality seems not as good as my Z30 on Verizon. Phone or network issues?

Very unscientific, but looking for opinions.

I am in urban southern California, but we travel around and need data and phone coverage all over.

I like the Motion. The Z30 battery is starting to lose its staying power.

I have to look for another non BlackBerry phone and stay with Verizon or switch to T Mobile and the Motion.

Any and all opinions appreciated, including references to other Web sites, etc.

Thanks in advance.
    08-14-18 09:14 AM
    Coverage depends on your area... some places T-Mobile is great, some places it might not be.

Best thing to do is ask you friends, neighbors, work mates, family... see if any of them use T-Mobile and how it's coverage compares.
    08-14-18 10:08 AM
    I have a two week old brand new Motion on T Mobile. Trying to assess coverage and call quality. Thinking about leaving Verizon for T Mobile.

So far the Motion call quality seems not as good as my Z30 on Verizon. Phone or network issues?

Very unscientific, but looking for opinions.

I am in urban southern California, but we travel around and need data and phone coverage all over.

I like the Motion. The Z30 battery is starting to lose its staying power.

I have to look for another non BlackBerry phone and stay with Verizon or switch to T Mobile and the Motion.

Any and all opinions appreciated, including references to other Web sites, etc.

Thanks in advance.
    You got a Motion functioning on Verizon? I didn’t think it was ever Verizon certified and there’s definitely no CDMA version for USA.
    08-14-18 08:41 PM
    no. read the post again.
    08-14-18 11:25 PM