http://www.androidcentral.com/sprint...ersonic-anyone

i just wish they quit yanking our chains and know what exactly what there going to release. but at least a 4g phone will be coming for sure this year. would anyone change carriers because of this?
    02-19-10 09:19 AM
    I might switch phone brands...
    02-19-10 12:08 PM
    With all the VZ droid/bb/webOs releases and the new iphone, I have a feeling a ton of people are going to be mid-contract.
    02-19-10 12:19 PM
    Bet it comes out before the Tour 2.....

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-19-10 01:01 PM
    I might switch phone brands...
    yeah i'm letting go of the BB platform later this year when Sprints lineup refreshes. It's unfortunate, as I do like the BB - but RIM has just dropped the ball in the last couple years, with respect to keeping up other platforms from the core OS to the browser, to it's flagship feature - email.
    02-19-10 02:42 PM
    Yeah I've been weighing my options for a new phone as my contract was up feb 1st. Now I'll just ride out the first half of the year month to month and pick up this phone by june hopefully.
    02-19-10 05:55 PM
    F*ck a duck... That is the quickest retraction ive ever seen lol

Sprint promises 4G phones in 2010, but not by summer | Dialed In - CNET Blogs
    02-19-10 09:39 PM
    I'm scheduled for an upgrade in September - hopefully Android 4G will be out by then
    02-19-10 09:45 PM
    My premier upgrade is in June so I was really excited until I saw the retraction. I don't mind waiting a couple of months after I'm eligible but since I'm in a WiMax area it would be nice to have a 4g phone in June. Going to start saving a few pennies so I will be ready for June, even with upgrade pricing I'm expecting to have to kick out at least $300.00 or better to get whatever phone they end up releasing.
    02-19-10 09:59 PM
    F*ck a duck... That is the quickest retraction ive ever seen lol

Sprint promises 4G phones in 2010, but not by summer | Dialed In - CNET Blogs
    lmao!!! soo true oh well i provided what i saw asap... but still i have a feeling that LTE will be made into a half assed network as Wimax is going with the no limit thing. recalling from the experience that Sprint made from going to 2g to 3g i feel excited to see what 4g will offer.
    Last edited by Jo_795; 02-19-10 at 10:02 PM.
    02-19-10 10:00 PM
    Definitely.. Sprint has been taking a hit in losing customers etc all because its been preparing for the future and hasnt been short-sighted. The 2 years already invested and the work to come will pay off for them in the long run and put them ahead of all the other U.S. carriers for 4G. Go Sprint!
    02-19-10 11:47 PM
    Definitely.. Sprint has been taking a hit in losing customers etc all because its been preparing for the future and hasnt been short-sighted. The 2 years already invested and the work to come will pay off for them in the long run and put them ahead of all the other U.S. carriers for 4G. Go Sprint!
    that is so true but people only bash on them.. they only attack the weaknesses on sprint. and most of sprints bleed is from iden side. and i liked sprint because they are pushing for the future not trying to patch our modern technology.... like example for at&t uverse < not related but how some business do to save money and patch... fiber optic to node is crap because they try to call this uverse ... its still connected to your copper wire as your regular dsl...... fiber optic to home is something that at&t doesnt want to waste money on as if they dont already make enough money and charge like verizon.... Verizon actually puts there money on their network which i respect which is why they offer fiber optic to home...
    02-20-10 09:09 AM
    I actually saw a GSM version of this phone a few days ago at a Starbucks...it is freaking nice...I asked the people who they were, but they wouldn't tell me anything other than letting me look at the phone while they were holding it...

yeah i'm letting go of the BB platform later this year when Sprints lineup refreshes. It's unfortunate, as I do like the BB - but RIM has just dropped the ball in the last couple years, with respect to keeping up other platforms from the core OS to the browser, to it's flagship feature - email.
    I'm feeling exactly the same way you are feeling...RIM had the market a few years ago when the Curve skyrocketed them, but I feel like they dwelled so much into that platform that they fell behind (I guess, for better of a word) "the fad"...large touchscreen is in now, and they are still trying to perfect their trackball/touchpad...don't get me wrong, I love my Blackberry, but I'm getting to the point where I think I need to leave BB again just so I realize (again) what I love most about it...
    02-20-10 03:03 PM
    http://www.androidcentral.com/sprint...ersonic-anyone

i just wish they quit yanking our chains and know what exactly what there going to release. but at least a 4g phone will be coming for sure this year. would anyone change carriers because of this?
    Now that right there is a pretty phone. I wouldn't change carriers for it but then I'm already here. I think it'll have luck in drawing some new subscribers or those who like devices like the Iphone but hate AT&T service.

Bet it comes out before the Tour 2.....

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    LMAO! Oh, such cynicism. I'd be hard-pressed to argue with you at this point though.
    02-20-10 07:19 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD