I recently added data/texting back to my BB 8330 and 9630 and I currently can't seem to get or send MMS. Now I have sent the service books, rebooted, and updated the OS on both devices and much to my chagrin it still does not work. Besides calling customer service (which I will do tomorrow if no one has a solution for me) what else is there that I can do to fix the problem?

Thanks for your help!

Taylor
    12-01-09 03:10 AM
    I recently added data/texting back to my BB 8330 and 9630 and I currently can't seem to get or send MMS. Now I have sent the service books, rebooted, and updated the OS on both devices and much to my chagrin it still does not work. Besides calling customer service (which I will do tomorrow if no one has a solution for me) what else is there that I can do to fix the problem?

Thanks for your help!

Taylor
    Depending on how 'recently' it was, it may take a while for it to get through your providers system, and update the content of your service books that you're having sent.

If it's been > 4 hours, I'd call try resending again, and if no joy, customer service.
    12-01-09 08:34 AM
    Or you could try provisioning the phone

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-01-09 06:17 PM
    How about going into options--advanced options--service books, look for MMS Client [MMS]--back out then click Host Routing Table, the first item should be highlighted--press menu and click register now. See if that works.
    12-01-09 06:51 PM
    Thanks, I was able to get that taken care of! All is working now!
    12-01-09 08:11 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD