For some reason when I receive MMS, the pictures are coming really small. In the messasge it self; the picture looks stretched out and it looks tiny when I save it. It just recently started to do this.

Btw, I'm using an unlocked Storm 2 - but I have received many pics normal size on this phone already.

I'm thinking it may be Tmobile's end issue?

I also did a clean re-load of the OS and still no help.

Anyone have any ideas? Any help is appreciated. Thanks in advanced.
    12-06-09 04:28 PM
    I would call up t-mobile and ask them to reset your MMS settings.

I would def say that it's on their end. You've already gotten normal-sized MMS on the storm so it's def possible.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-06-09 06:15 PM
    I'll give them a ring.

I just logged in my BIS account and re-sent the Service Books as well hoping that would have something to do with it.. but that was a no go.
    12-06-09 07:18 PM
    Yeah SBs don't have much to do with MMS settings. That's something they fix when you call in and they troubleshoot your phone.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-06-09 08:07 PM
    I called Tmobile and the problem has not been solved. They transferred me around to 3 people and I ended up @ the "BB Dept."

Anyways, after waiting for 10 minutes, the lady told me the 9550 is not a supported device by TMO and the 9550 itself is re-sizing the pictures. I told her that I have received full size images already on this phone, then she told me to call RIM for the right settings.
    12-06-09 08:15 PM
    I wonder if it has anything to do with the ICP/IP APN settings on the phone.
    12-06-09 10:25 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD