First off, I am upgraded to 4.5.0.89

I can receive Picture messages. However red x when ever I attempt to send one. Have tried resending the host table... battery pull, anything I could find, has not worked.

Any ideas?
    11-13-08 04:18 AM
    I had that same problem on 4.3 and I'm still having it on 4.5. :/
    11-13-08 04:29 AM
    Someone suggested on a different forum suggested calling tech, did they tried something.. Didn't work. Gonna call back again fri... why can't they be open when I am bored at work..
    11-13-08 04:33 AM
    Delete Docs to Go
    11-13-08 09:32 PM
    Delete Docs to Go
    I have no such app on my phone?
    11-14-08 04:36 AM
    AFter I called tech, mine began woking reliably a few hours later. There was something wrong with an account code. I was set to prepaid or something weird.
    11-14-08 05:44 AM
    AFter I called tech, mine began woking reliably a few hours later. There was something wrong with an account code. I was set to prepaid or something weird.
    That will be the most common issue initially with the Pearl and MMS.
    Hardly any were set up in the systems for MMS & EMS (wasn't an MMS capable phone on Alltel's network at first), and not all were updated correctly during the mass system change to see the Pearl as an MMS capable phone.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-15-08 02:18 AM
    I called tech this morning, they fixed it. They had me delete my MMS service books, resent them and it works now.
    11-17-08 11:42 PM
    I called tech this morning, they fixed it. They had me delete my MMS service books, resent them and it works now.
    I called tech also...we went through the same process. Now, I can send pictures, but I can't receive them.

I get a notification that a MMS message has been received, but when I click on the message, it says...

"Could not retreive message content. Try again later.
    ***Not Retreived Yet***
    Estimated download size= (gives the size)
    Expires: (gives the date)"

The tech guy said that there are picture message issues with all phones right now. He suggested that since everything else didn't work, that I back up my Pearl and basically wipe and restore.

I decided to wait. I've been without MMS since I got the Pearl, so I think I'll wait a bit and see if it is just an Alltel pic messaging issue.
    11-18-08 07:46 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD