hey i just got the milestone. i had a bb and i thought that was the best thing ever, well droid has opend my eyes and wow is all i can say. so much easer and faster and just all around better experience. im really happy i finaly made the switch, i see it as the best choice. it was always iphone or blackberry but now there is droid and its really good but to each ther own! i still like the bb email and messenger but the milestone has very fast email and its own messenger. as for the iphone when i had that all i got to say is "for everything "I" dont't, Droid does! lol
    03-06-10 01:22 PM
    Well I tested one out at the Telus store the other day, and it was definitely a different experience compared to iPhone and BlackBerrys. I have previously used an iPhone for two years and recently switched to a Blackberry Curve 8900 and now a Storm 2. I have to say the Milestones browser is 10x better than the BBs, but with that said it is still not in the same league as the iPhones. The next issue I had was the keyboard. The touchscreen keyboard was very small, I made all types of errors and the auto correct feature was no help, so I was disappointed there but hoped this is where the physical keyboard would make things even. I was wrong, as the physical keyboard is very tough to use with your thumbs. There is very little space between the keyboard and the phone, which means if you have big hands and thumbs like myself, the top row of the keyboard is very difficult to access. Also the keys do not stand out at all, the surface is very smooth and difficult to know when you are moving one key to another without watching very carefully what you are pressing.
    However i did enjoy the speed of the phone, it seemed fairly fast with everything I asked it to do. If I were ever to switch from a BB again, this just does not have anything that would sway me from going back to an iPhone.
    03-06-10 03:13 PM
    Well I tested one out at the Telus store the other day, and it was definitely a different experience compared to iPhone and BlackBerrys. I have previously used an iPhone for two years and recently switched to a Blackberry Curve 8900 and now a Storm 2. I have to say the Milestones browser is 10x better than the BBs, but with that said it is still not in the same league as the iPhones. The next issue I had was the keyboard. The touchscreen keyboard was very small, I made all types of errors and the auto correct feature was no help, so I was disappointed there but hoped this is where the physical keyboard would make things even. I was wrong, as the physical keyboard is very tough to use with your thumbs. There is very little space between the keyboard and the phone, which means if you have big hands and thumbs like myself, the top row of the keyboard is very difficult to access. Also the keys do not stand out at all, the surface is very smooth and difficult to know when you are moving one key to another without watching very carefully what you are pressing.
    However i did enjoy the speed of the phone, it seemed fairly fast with everything I asked it to do. If I were ever to switch from a BB again, this just does not have anything that would sway me from going back to an iPhone.
    well it is in some ways the same as the iphone but better looking and i like the user interface better.i just find its so easy to use. but to me its way better than the iphone in many ways the biggest binging the battery last more than half an hour lol. the iphone and bb's are both good phones but like i said to each their own. and im in love with the droid for now anyways lol till the next best thing comes out.
    03-06-10 04:43 PM
    I'm very interested by this phone. The other day I tried and I was very impressed... yes it is very fast. I have some questions about this phone.
    Flash to surf the web are there?
    Can I install applications like msn messenger?
    What are the essential applications?
    03-10-10 07:08 AM
    One thing i noticed about this phone was that, it was heavy but it was a good feels sturdy and solid kind of heavy, my tour was a lightweight practically lol. The browser also pzoooowns the BB browser anyday of the week. Didnt type or anything on the physical keyboard but the touchscreen was sensitive and the zoom feature(right advertising term?) was cool
    03-10-10 04:55 PM
    I'm very interested by this phone. The other day I tried and I was very impressed... yes it is very fast. I have some questions about this phone.
    Flash to surf the web are there?
    Can I install applications like msn messenger?
    What are the essential applications?
    yes to all man the apps for this is cool and droid msn is better than windows msn i think
    03-10-10 07:11 PM
    And about video can you read avi files ?
    03-11-10 06:16 AM
    And about video can you read avi files ?
    i have no idea lol i dont even know its full potenical yet lol
    03-11-10 03:15 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD