I will say that AT&T has better Customer Service though, most of the time, they let me off of three lines with a year and a half left on the contract and no ETF. But I called for my papa too and they were quite helpful. Alltels and Verizon's is not too smart, I usually just call the Alltel HQ directly to get to someone decent.
    12-04-09 11:47 AM
    On and off between Verizon and AT&T. I had Cellular one then Cingular, finally moved to Verizon. Once the iPhone came out I used that for a few months but with terrible service went to Verizon and haven't looked back since. (Okay, maybe I did look but didn't buy!)
    12-05-09 01:18 PM
    I'd really like to know how they came up with that survery... I have ATT in NJ and I have 3G service everywhere I go it rarely ever switched to EDGE or GPRS even when I go into the city... weird. ATT may be a bit more expensive but you get what you pay for right?
    Same here. I have a shore house in NJ, and I have yet to drop a call on my Bold, and my 3G service is perfect during my whole commute from NE Philly area, to the shore..............
    12-05-09 08:25 PM
    I live near a major Interstate Highway. There are four towers near me. Verizon's is about 1/4 mile south of my house. I can see it from my back yard. AT&T's is about 2 miles northeast of my house. I can see it from my front yard. Sprint's is about 2 miles northeast of my house. I can't see it from my yard because of trees...I can see it from my neighbor's yard. The fourth (not sure who it's for...probably Verizon as well) is about 5 miles north of my house on the opposite side of my small town.

Pretty much any carrier is excellent here (T-Mobile I'm not sure about). I went with Sprint because my wallet smiled when I looked at their plans.
    Last edited by dchawk81; 12-05-09 at 08:45 PM.
    12-05-09 08:41 PM
    Pretty much any carrier is excellent here (T-Mobile I'm not sure about). I went with Sprint because my wallet smiled when I looked at their plans.
    I have looked at Sprint and don't see the cost savings everyone is talking about.
    12-06-09 05:34 PM
    I have looked at Sprint and don't see the cost savings everyone is talking about.
    How can you not? Just look at the websites and build comparable plans, feature for feature.
    12-06-09 05:39 PM
    I think it's pretty cool that T-Mobile came in second. Although I can see why Verizon came in first. They really do have the best coverage. (and when I say "best" I mean more places, esp in rural areas)

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-06-09 07:15 PM
    ive had att for ever..i get 25% off monthly bill and 50% off accessories..i got a verizon account just to try out the storm2 and service was comparable at my house..some little things i liked on verizon like vvm but u had to pay for it on verizon unlike att. anyways i ended up keeping att and cancelling verizon..what a pain in the **** that was tryin to figure out the final bill..the verizon cs had no clue what to do and how much i owed..i had to speak to a supervisor to figure everything out..but they tried to steal from me by saying i had to pay extra for some bs..anyways i got everyhting taken care of and im happy with ATT
    12-08-09 01:37 AM
    How can you not? Just look at the websites and build comparable plans, feature for feature.
    I am only interested in features I or my wife would actually use. My current AT&T plan provides me everything I need for two lines of service (one smartphone with dataplan, one Moto KRZR) and costs about $95 a month. Sprint would be more expensive.
    12-08-09 11:59 AM
34 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD