Is anyone using the Motorola CLIQ and if so, what are your opinions?
    Last edited by berryite; 12-28-09 at 12:01 AM.
    12-27-09 11:52 PM
    Is anyone using the Motorola CLIQ and if so, what are your opinions?
    A very nice android phone, I do like the slide out keyboard which can pretty handy for us fatfingered people trying to type on a touchscreen. If you are a heavy social networking user you cant beat the MOTOBLUR feature.
    12-28-09 12:30 AM
    Ohh no berryite, what's going on with the 9700?

The CLIQ has a nice keyboard, but I'm not sure it's for everyone. It feels a lot like the ATT Tilt keyboard to me. it would take some getting used to but it's definitely better than some on-screen keyboard, like on the MyTouch.

EDIT: I just saw your other thread. I'm sorry you don't like the threaded messaging...what a shame. RIM ought to find a way to turn it off.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    Last edited by Artemis68; 12-28-09 at 07:46 AM.
    12-28-09 07:44 AM
    Ohh no berryite, what's going on with the 9700? ... I'm sorry you don't like the threaded messaging...what a shame. RIM ought to find a way to turn it off.
    Thanks Artemis. It really is silly that this wasn't developed with an "on/off" option. There had to be people in R&D at RIM who questioned whether some people wouldn't like this feature. How simple would it have been to allow people to make their own choice?

RIM now needs to come up with a 5.0 OS option which fixes this.

(also, got your msg about the issue in LA. Hope this didn't cause you any pain. Know that things always work out for the best in the end.) :-)
    12-29-09 01:20 AM
    I had a CLIQ for a while and I think it was a solid offering. The M logo had me a bit worried, but it appears they may be turning things around. I'm a bit disheartened that it only supports Android 1.5 currently, which means it doesn't have the Turn-by-Turn Google Maps yet, but the phone was good. Camera was awesome. The keypad took some adjustments, coming from a G1 with wider spacing between keys, but it was definitely workable.
    12-30-09 02:19 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD