Hey, im using an unlocked AT&T blackberry curve 8310 on T-mobile. I have the my faves plan and im just wandering if theres anyway to get the symbols to show up on my AT&T blackberry.

Im guessing it only works for the T-mobile branded ones, but i thought i'd ask.

-Aaron
    02-08-09 12:57 AM
    It will work, you'll just need to call in and have tech care send your phone the myfaves settings for your phone.
    02-08-09 08:23 AM
    you need to unlock the vendor themes...and keep the tmobile ones (vendor 100) . I have the exact same thing you do... It works great for me. I deleted the theme, and lost the MyFaves. I put it back, and there it was. Once you do that, go to My Tmobile and you can send the myfaves to your phone from there.
    02-08-09 09:36 AM
    Ya I'm having the same problem. I unlocked a storm and no myfaves. How do u delete the vendors themes and how do u know which ones to keep.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-17-09 01:46 PM
    lol you cant have my favs on a non tmobile phone, it is embedded with the software... Sorry, but on a good note your my favs can still be used, you just have to manage them through tzones or mytmobile.com...
    02-19-09 12:20 AM
    lol you cant have my favs on a non tmobile phone, it is embedded with the software... Sorry, but on a good note your my favs can still be used, you just have to manage them through tzones or mytmobile.com...
    actually, your wrong. unlocking the vendor themes like they stated above works.

Thanks everyone
    02-19-09 01:41 AM
    m going to buy the storm and get it unlocked i dont care about my fav fave but i do care that all the other things work on like web and things like that has any1 done this and how is the phone working
    02-19-09 05:12 PM
    hows is the web and everything els woring on the storm i want 2 do the same thing
    02-19-09 05:21 PM
    thanks what did u have 2 do 2 make it work
    02-19-09 09:16 PM
    will my favs work on a storm 9530?
    05-17-09 07:40 PM
    From what ive seen at work we can make it work without the icon.. as long as they are assigned online they wont take away from your minutes!
    05-19-09 02:06 AM
    You can use any phone on T-mobile, as long as it takes a sim card. If you want my faves on a non T-mobile phone, you can manage them on My T-Mobile.com or call customer service. You can change any and all of them on the 1st of each month. If you want to use an non T-Mobile phone, when you call in they will put your sim and imei #'s in the system and transfer you to the non-T-mobile phone dept
    05-19-09 10:41 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD