Not sure if it applies to all but I was talking to a CSR and she had mentioned that you can get a $50 mail-in rebate on hardware upgrades...

Mail-in Rebate Form

Time to get back some of our hard earned money!
    11-17-09 07:40 AM
    Not sure if it applies to all but I was talking to a CSR and she had mentioned that you can get a $50 mail-in rebate on hardware upgrades...

Mail-in Rebate Form

Time to get back some of our hard earned money!
    Nice - I don't see any 'expiry' date on this form, is this an on-going/never-ending rebate program, or is there some sort of expiry in the future that is found elsewhere?
    11-17-09 10:35 AM
    I believe so
    11-17-09 11:53 PM
    so what are you suppose to do if you need the original copy of the receipt for warranty purposes?

are you up the creek because you wanted to save $50?
    11-18-09 03:11 AM
    so what are you suppose to do if you need the original copy of the receipt for warranty purposes?

are you up the creek because you wanted to save $50?
    Just keep a copy or send a copy. Same thing.
    Rogers has a record in their files when the product was purchased.

Not all of us are fortunate to be wealthy as you may be.
    11-18-09 07:48 AM
    You only have 60 days to have it post marked and sent in from the original purchase date.

Nice - I don't see any 'expiry' date on this form, is this an on-going/never-ending rebate program, or is there some sort of expiry in the future that is found elsewhere?
    If you ordered a phone over the phone, contact Track and Trace, they will be able to provide you with a proof of purchase.

If you got it from the store, then either you should have your own proof of purchase or they should have a copy.
    11-18-09 09:08 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD