How do you process the mail in rebate? I want my $100 back!
    05-18-08 07:33 PM
    They didn't send you a rebate form with your BB? I got everything in the package that came with the BB. I think you can download and print one off the Sprint website...
    05-18-08 07:40 PM
    Yeah you can go to the rebate section of the Sprint website and print out the form. Then you just fill it out and mail it in with an original receipt or a packing receipt from your purchase of your sCURVE. Quick and painless
    05-18-08 08:59 PM
    Thanks garbagefairy and odog!
    05-19-08 07:53 AM
    Also keep up with the rebate status once you get a tracking number. My husband had a line that was activated on 4/12. Rebate was mailed in on 4/12. Original phone was LG Rumour. Two weeks later (and wwell within the 30 day period), phone was exchanged for Blackberry Pearl. The rebate was mailed on the same day of the exchange, and the first month's bill was paid a week before the phones were exchanged. So no worries about the "keeping the line active for 30 days." How about this morning, he found out the rebate had been rejected because "the phone was not activated within the rebate period..." WTF? So after twenty minutes of being on hold at Rebate Center, the rep confirmed what we said and issued the check expedited (15 days). But the best part of this whole story is that (because I had to exchange my defective Curve for another one two days after I got it), I will be going through this same crap in about two weeks when my rebate finally "hits the system."
    05-19-08 04:08 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD