I have a 9700 AT&T bold coming from texas to me....but because i am canadian i don't know anyone on AT&T witha BIS account to help me unlock the pin from a AT&T BIS account so i can register it with TELUS. I'm wondering if anyone on here would be willing to help me out when i get the phone with doing this procedure.

this is the procedure i want to preform.

Release BlackBerry PIN in 5 minutes BerryManual.com
    01-10-10 01:59 PM
    I have a 9700 AT&T bold coming from texas to me....but because i am canadian i don't know anyone on AT&T witha BIS account to help me unlock the pin from a AT&T BIS account so i can register it with TELUS. I'm wondering if anyone on here would be willing to help me out when i get the phone with doing this procedure.

this is the procedure i want to preform.

Release BlackBerry PIN in 5 minutes BerryManual.com

Here's a thought, have the original owner call AT&T Wireless and have the PIN released, or doesn't the original owner know the phone was sold?
    01-10-10 03:16 PM
    He was confused about what i was talking about but called AT&T anyways and they would not remove the BIS account so i'm still stuck looking for someone to aid me.
    01-10-10 11:48 PM
    He was confused about what i was talking about but called AT&T anyways and they would not remove the BIS account so i'm still stuck looking for someone to aid me.
    noone can do it accept the original owner
    01-11-10 09:47 AM
    noone can do it accept the original owner
    Thats not accurate but thanks for the input.

Anyone else wanna aid me with the procedure i proposed in the INITAL post?
    01-11-10 10:28 AM
    Thats not accurate but thanks for the input.

Anyone else wanna aid me with the procedure i proposed in the INITAL post?
    it actually is very accurate youd have to sign into the account that the pin is under which is owned by the previous owner so there for its a no go sorry read the link you posted pins are locked into bis accounts which have a user name and password noone here can help you
    Last edited by noaim; 01-11-10 at 10:56 AM.
    01-11-10 10:54 AM
    and if you read the procedure i want to do you would realize what i am asking of you. It works i've done it i just don't know anyone with an AT&T Account.
    01-11-10 10:58 AM
    Why dont you call ATT. If you tell them you bought the phone that was registered and need the PIN removed they will remove it for you. I did this when I called Verizon to use my phone on ATT. If they tell you they cant speak to a supervisor. It can be done without using somebody else.
    01-11-10 11:45 AM
    When the phone gets here my Telus rep is going to put a service request into rim which she has done before. If that doesn't work i'll call AT&T then if not i'll get a hold of someone with an AT&T account and pay them for use of their BIS account for 5 mins.
    01-11-10 01:16 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD