Cant log in there with either my or my wife's account info. I have logged in there once, the first time, when I was setting up my blackberry address most recently. I set hers up via her phone, and have never been able to log in there with her info. What gives? Any ideas?
    02-15-09 04:27 PM
    Works fine for me.
    02-15-09 04:41 PM
    Did you log in there and set up an account for her?
    02-15-09 04:59 PM
    No, I set hers up on her Pearl. If no one has an idea, i'll call cust service tomorrow.
    02-15-09 05:39 PM
    If you set hers up on the phone, you still need to log in on the computer and set up an account for her
    02-15-09 05:41 PM
    yeah, with the email and password i used on the phone. which when i enter that into alltel's blackberry site, gives a message to the effect of 'check your information and try again'. which is the same message i get trying to log into mine, which i did set up on the computer, and havent been able to log back in since the first time.
    02-15-09 06:06 PM
    Just logged in and changed my circle...no problem. You might need to have your password updated.
    02-15-09 06:15 PM
    I'm not talking about the alltel account page, but the alltel.blackberry.com page. Where you can resend service books and change the signature on your mobile email and such.
    02-15-09 06:21 PM
    Been having the same problem. Finally, today I called the 800-225-8351 number, the very nice young lady reset my password and talked me through it. I was able to log on and finally change the signature I�ve been trying to change for 6 months. This did bring on another problem though�she also gave me an email address which was myname @ alltel.blackberry.com but I can�t figure out what to do with it, another time maybe.
    02-16-09 07:52 PM
    I called in and did the same. The tech guy wanted to give me flack about having a storm activated on alltel, but after convincing everything worked on the phone, it was the website i was having trouble with, he finally reset my passwords and now both accounts are good to go.
    Thanks for the help and suggestions here.
    02-18-09 09:10 AM
    I called in and did the same. The tech guy wanted to give me flack about having a storm activated on alltel, but after convincing everything worked on the phone, it was the website i was having trouble with, he finally reset my passwords and now both accounts are good to go.
    Thanks for the help and suggestions here.
    how much did you pay for the storm to get it without vzw contract? ebay?
    02-19-09 02:16 PM
    If you go into the email setup option on the Blackberry, and scroll down to create a login account that will be what you use on the alltel.blackberry.com page. You can't register directly on the PC page. You have to create the account from the email setup option in your phone and then use that to login.

I just tested mine, and the username/password I setup on that works just fine to login.
    02-19-09 11:12 PM
    How do you create a new account that was already created with this phone. I just bought this phone on ebay and everything works greats but I'm getting someone's email I've tried to change it but is say can't create account already exist, I called alltel to try and reset the password and they said they can't do it because the phone is not in the database.
    03-23-09 08:29 PM
    If you go into the email setup option on the Blackberry, and scroll down to create a login account that will be what you use on the alltel.blackberry.com page. You can't register directly on the PC page. You have to create the account from the email setup option in your phone and then use that to login.

I just tested mine, and the username/password I setup on that works just fine to login.
    Funny, since I set up my altell.blackberry.com on the web site, using my PC...and it works just fine.
    03-23-09 08:33 PM
    How do you create a new account that was already created with this phone. I just bought this phone on ebay and everything works greats but I'm getting someone's email I've tried to change it but is say can't create account already exist, I called alltel to try and reset the password and they said they can't do it because the phone is not in the database.
    A few things ...
    1. What phone?
    2. Is it a Alltel branded phone? If not, you are pretty much out of luck.
    3. Then you need to contact the previous owner and have them contact Alltel (if it's an Alltel branded phone) and have the phone released from their account.
    4. Did you have the phone added to your account with a BlackBerry Data Plan?
    03-23-09 08:57 PM
    A few things ...
    1. What phone?
    2. Is it a Alltel branded phone? If not, you are pretty much out of luck.
    3. Then you need to contact the previous owner and have them contact Alltel (if it's an Alltel branded phone) and have the phone released from their account.
    4. Did you have the phone added to your account with a BlackBerry Data Plan?
    My fault it's a blackberry storm. do you think it's possible if the previous owner can setup a temp username and password and send it to me so I can set it up with my info and password.
    03-23-09 09:25 PM
    Hey Happy New Year everyone! Anybody have any idea how to set up an additional e-mail account on a pearl. my keeps telling me The device already has an account and thats as far as I can go.
    01-04-10 03:56 PM
    My fault it's a blackberry storm. do you think it's possible if the previous owner can setup a temp username and password and send it to me so I can set it up with my info and password.
    I believe you're gonna have to have the old owner disable their Verizon Blackberry account (vzw.blackberry.com or whatever it may be). That will free the PIN. Once you get them to do that, then you can get Alltel to put it on your account and you can register it and get the Alltel service books pushed to it. But if the phone was shut off for lost/stolen/nonpayment, then you are out of luck. Have you made sure the ESN/MEID is clear with VZW? Then the real fun will begin trying to get everything to work (theres a long thread Ive seen on HoFo about doing this, lots of setting editing). Its not gonna be easy to get data working on it.
    01-08-10 01:07 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD