The thing that drives me nuts on the storm is how slowly it locks and unlocks. How is the locking and unlocking on the Tour? Is it as fast as the curve and as slow as the storm?
    06-23-09 03:42 PM
    The thing that drives me nuts on the storm is how slowly it locks and unlocks. How is the locking and unlocking on the Tour? Is it as fast as the curve and as slow as the storm?

donno how it could be both as fast and as slow..

but to say the least part of the unlocking problem with the storm seems to me to be keyboard lag on screen...

that being said I think having a physical keyboard would speed it up a bit..

extra memory will also help a bit
    06-23-09 03:49 PM
    donno how it could be both as fast and as slow..

but to say the least part of the unlocking problem with the storm seems to me to be keyboard lag on screen...

that being said I think having a physical keyboard would speed it up a bit..

extra memory will also help a bit
    typing fast, meant to say as fast as the curve OR as slow as the storm

I'm hoping that its as fast as the curve because waiting 5 secs minimum for my storm to unlock is getting pretty bad
    06-23-09 03:53 PM
    Takes 1 second max for my storm to lock/unlock, don't now why yours takes so long.

But I agree the physical keyboard should make it much quicker, not as much to restore on the screen

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-23-09 03:58 PM
    Takes 1 second max for my storm to lock/unlock, don't now why yours takes so long.

But I agree the physical keyboard should make it much quicker, not as much to restore on the screen

I pull my batt, i'm running a 5.0 hybrid from lyrical(spl) I have quickpull to reset everyday, no nav no vvm. I just locked my phone and counted to 4 mississippi before it was unlocked. Was not rotating. I know this isn't the storm rant forum but I just hope the tour unlocks like the curve, that was flawless.
    06-23-09 04:01 PM

Wow what are you doing to get yours to unlock so fast mine takes like ten seconds i don't even lock mine i hate it so much i use storm slider.... i cant wait for the tour im one here everyday waiting for the release to hit i so excited i can hardly contain myself
    06-24-09 01:46 AM
    Wow what are you doing to get yours to unlock so fast mine takes like ten seconds i don't even lock mine i hate it so much i use storm slider.... i cant wait for the tour im one here everyday waiting for the release to hit i so excited i can hardly contain myself

I am assuming.. he doesn't have a password..
    06-24-09 03:30 AM
    I want to hear an answer to the OP. Anyone that has a Tour care to comment?

06-24-09 08:24 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD