Has anyone here done business with let'stalk before?

I just signed up for a new Blackberry Bold from At&t for free.

This isn't some kind of rip off, is it? and does anyone know if these phones are brand new?
    05-30-10 10:36 PM
    I used them years ago and they are legit.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    05-30-10 10:46 PM
    I just singed up through LetsTalk with Walmart to get teh Bold 9700 free with a contract also. Using it now and its ALL legit. Love it to death! Cant beat that price wooohoooo. Switched from Verizon to AT&T for this deal YAYYY NOW I CAN TALK ON THE PHONE AND BROWSE THE WEB AT THE SAME TIME! HAHAHAHA
    06-02-10 08:48 PM
    Has anyone here done business with let'stalk before?

I just signed up for a new Blackberry Bold from At&t for free.

This isn't some kind of rip off, is it? and does anyone know if these phones are brand new?
    I did...upgraded to 9700 in March (free), they are legit and good.
    Had an issue with the first phone, where I suspected that it was not a new phone, they did a cross-shipment and everything is fine.
    No worries.
    06-06-10 06:54 PM
    LetsTalk and Wirefly use subcontracting to get deeper discounts on phones. I had to keep a 900 minute voice plan for 6 months to get my 8900 for $20 a year ago. Easy-peasy.
    06-06-10 10:31 PM
    I upgraded my them-gf's phone to a Samsung Jack for $.01 back in Sep. Didn't even have to get a data plan back then.
    06-13-10 08:56 AM
    Read the fine print on their contract both att and let's talk have etfs. As long as you stay in contract and don't downgrade your plan you will be fine.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    06-25-10 08:13 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD