My friend wanted ATT, but her Pa made her get V. She said her montly bill is 70 and that the first month its 120 because of gov taxes (is that suppose to happen) and then, she got the env3 for $140, with no rebates (is that even a good price) she wants to switch to ATT, she got the phone yesterday, they have a deal in her area where she can get a Curve 8900 for $50 and walk out the door with it

also, at the ATT she went to, they were forcing her to get data with her unlimited texting for 10 a month, odd aint it?

how many days does she have to get out of her contract, and if she does, how much will she have to pay back, or can ATT absorb some of these fees?
    07-23-09 11:36 AM
    No need to double post.http://forums.crackberry.com/f71/leaving-v-att-275333/

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    07-23-09 11:47 AM
    With AT&T u have 30 days before u are locked in to ur contract. And as for the data, u don't have to have a data plan but in order to get whatever promo they were giving her to give her the phone for $50, data is required. But she can delete it after getting the phone discounted. Good luck and welcome to AT&T.

07-23-09 12:11 PM
    She isnt with ATT yet, she has been with V for two days and wants to switch, but isnt sure about a few things.

Do you think ATT will help her switch or allow her to keep her number
    07-23-09 12:44 PM
    She isnt with ATT yet, she has been with V for two days and wants to switch, but isnt sure about a few things.

Do you think ATT will help her switch or allow her to keep her number
    AT&T will port her number over for free. As long as she doesn't cancel here line before they port the number, she'll be fine.
    07-23-09 02:37 PM
    i just left verizon yesterday and now with att.....so far so good but hey its only been a day. lol

my husband's had att for like ever now and hasn't had any issues!!
    08-04-09 02:55 PM
    My suggestion is to stay with Verizon, their plans are the same as AT&T's and you would get an overall larger 3G coverage

08-05-09 09:28 AM
    Why would you say such a thing, as if you know the pricing in her exact area, or how coverage is in her area? What if she lives in an area that gets no coverage from V, did you ever think about that?
    08-05-09 10:07 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD