Alright, here goes.

I'm on the Even More Plus Individual plan right now. My boyfriend is moving in with me the first week of March, and doesn't have a phone. We'd like to get on a family plan.

Here is my question.

Would we be able to set up a plan under the Even More Family plan section, or would we still have to be under Even More Plus?

Hopefully it kinda made sense, let me know if more clarification is required.
    02-12-10 09:09 AM
    No worries, not complicated at all. You would have to do an Even More Plus family plan.
    02-12-10 11:47 AM
    Even if I just cancelled out of TMO and opened a new slate with them?
    02-12-10 12:20 PM
    Even if I just cancelled out of TMO and opened a new slate with them?
    you'll have to wait 90days according to what i've been told.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-12-10 12:47 PM
    That is correct you would need to wait 90 days if you wanted to open up a new account which you would need to do if you wanted to go to the Even More Family Plans

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    02-12-10 03:59 PM
    All of what is being said is correct. You can do a family plan, but since you started an individual EM+ plan that would be the only option you would have as far as family plans.

In regards to canceling your plan. If you canceled it, you would have to wait 90 days before re-signing with T-Mobile. If you tried to sign up with T-Mobile before the 90 day time frame, you would have to resume the account that was already existing.
    02-13-10 01:17 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD