Hello Team,

I want to do a a roll call for all Sprint users with the KeyOne. Let me know if you are with Sprint and everything is working fine with the KeyOne including being able to use mobile data without WiFi being connected. Some of us are having mobile data issues and not being able to use apps and the Internet without WiFi being connected (and not able to use MMS) so I just want to know who has no problems so us users who do have problems can possibly fix our situation by learning your settings and process because the idiots at Sprint have no clue. Thanks so much!

Posted via CB10
    07-23-17 10:07 AM
    I'm having problems too. Everything was great from Sunday (when I activated the network) until sometime Tuesday afternoon or evening. I think there was a sprint update of some kind and then suddenly I stopped receiving certain things while on wifi-- including certain texts (subscription-type texts, like a morning weather alert, balance alerts from my bank, etc), and emails from my aol account (please don't judge! I've had it since 1995 and keep it only for things like store mailing lists), AND I also discovered today that my password keeper was wiped! Thankfully I had just imported it and still had it saved in my google drive but seriously if this happens every time there's a sprint update this will be a HUGE problem, I rely heavily on password keeper. As for the texts and emails, as soon as I was out of my home wifi range yesterday, all the messages came through. Wow.

I am really not tech savvy at all... but I know a *tiny* bit about settings and also did a bit of a search through the sprint community forum and crackberry forums. So this morning when I saw I still was not receiving subscription texts and aol emails (on wifi), I changed my wireless network from Automatic to LTE/CDMA, changed my APN from x.ispsn to SPCS Global, suddenly my wireless signal got stronger but still no messages. Turned my wifi off, received the texts but not the emails. Turned wifi back on, and a little while later, randomly I received one aol email (out of many).
    Just checked my APN again and it had reverted to x.ispsn somehow.

I am really kind freaking out about this, I'm self-employed and rely on this phone for my business. The aol messages and texts aren't a huge deal, I use gmail for work stuff, as well as google calendar--so far the google stuff has been pushed to my phone consistently (albeit slightly slower than it had been on my Q10). But I'm concerned about the randomly changing settings and especially the wiping of my password keeper.

Btw, I tested sending MMS over the network and over wifi, it seems to be working both ways. But that was only after I'd changed the APN, so I'm not sure whether it was working prior to that. All of my apps seem to work fine over the network or over wifi.

If anyone has any advice, or even just can commiserate, I'd appreciate it. (I haven't bothered to contact Sprint because I have no doubt that would be a waste of time.) Thanks very much.
    07-27-17 11:43 AM
    My phone lost password keeper files when I reboot phone. I had a backup file on SD card so I loaded it without losing much. This is a pain if I have to reload every time I reboot. I bought my phone online and it arrived very quick. Had a little trouble activating it, the web chat was off and they said I had to go to sprint store. I turned it off and on before going and it worked.
    07-29-17 02:04 PM
    I'm not having any problems with my KeyOne. I don't like the fact that sprint doesn't have the capability for talking and being online at the same time.
    08-02-17 12:27 PM
    So far I like the new BlackBerry KEYone. However, I'm coming out of a 9930. Everything seem to transition fine except my Blackberry calendar. I really need to get that back because I used it for a lot of my scheduling. does anyone know of a way I can retrieve that to be used on my KEYone?
    09-01-17 01:31 PM
    Have had my KeyOne now for two weeks. Sprint gave our company great deal and a big loyalty credit so the phone was almost free! Out of the box had no data unless wife was on but within one day sprint rep did PRL updates and a couple of refreshs and voila, everything ok. It is undeniable that this is a great camera and also a great display and plenty of apps but it is also Undeniable that BlackBerry 10 os is far more elegant and seems so simple and easy to get things done. I miss BlackBerry Music, Pictures and the "swiping". I do however, like the Hub better on the KEYone as its larger screen makes it easyer to triage my 3 email addresses.

No signal issues yet and the voice quality is good. I'm using a clear Rinke case but having no success with the Super Shieldz tempered glass protector as it makes the back button not work.

If any of you have found a tempered glass shield that works please let me know.

Although it seems I've gone Android, my Q-10 is still my work horse, daily driver!

Posted via CB10
    09-25-17 12:04 PM
    So far I like the new BlackBerry KEYone. However, I'm coming out of a 9930. Everything seem to transition fine except my Blackberry calendar. I really need to get that back because I used it for a lot of my scheduling. does anyone know of a way I can retrieve that to be used on my KEYone?
    Are you saying you need the data to show your previous calendar entries from the 9930 transfered over to the KEYone or you just the BlackBerry Calendar app itself?
    The BlackBerry Calendar app is included with the KEYone but your previous calendar data/entries can be transfered using one the two methods outlined on KEYone in the BlackBerry Help app. I have not tried either as we use a paid remote exchange server to keep all calendar, contacts, tasks etc wirelessly in sync with all devices.

Posted via CB10
    09-25-17 12:21 PM
    Well I had a Keyone but decided to go back to my IPhone. Unfortunately I’m on the outskirts of their service and the lack of WiFi calling was killing me. I was missing calls, text wouldn’t come through. If sprint fixes this I’d love to keep it.
    11-20-17 10:23 AM