I've been with Telus loyally since 1989. Great company but I can't understand and am hugely disappointed that they won't release updates in a timely fashion.

Still waiting for the August update which apparently addresses the bluetooth issues I'm having, and now we have a September update out as well.

I've called them directly and ask them whats going on. After being bounced around to different departments, They acknowledge that there is an update but they haven't release it yet.

Then they send me an email and say to check my update feature on my phone regularly.

We need to have our voices heard. Please call in, email, text, bbm, msg, log on to their website, whatever it takes, and tell them you need the monthly updates.
    FF22 likes this.
    09-08-17 07:17 AM
    Which dept did you eventually ended up with to lodge your complaint with
    09-08-17 11:14 AM
    Which dept did you eventually ended up with to lodge your complaint with
    I spoke to different departments, but "Veronica" from "Business Wireless Care" was emailing me back and forth.

I explained to her the importance that we get regular updates, and she says she will bring to the attention of her manager.
    09-11-17 08:44 AM
    still not happy. I called Telus today and we did a 3 way call with Telus and BB. the BB tech gave me a code to enter which is supposedly going to bypass the Telus step and download directly.

so far didn't work but said to give it time

progress I guess
    09-19-17 05:33 PM
    With you here, this is totally frustrating knowing Rogers clients got there update in Aug... That bluetooth issue is killing my enjoyment of this phone...
    09-20-17 09:09 AM
    low and behold, after several phone calls and complaints to telus, it updated to AA0472 overnight.

I hope this will solve my bluetooth issues.
    09-22-17 05:08 AM