So I'm about to pull the trigger on switching from TMO to Sprint, partly because of the KEY and partly because I want them to pay off the reminder of my $200 lease for a broken phone.

I'm curious about the network though. Is it stable and good for the must part?
    07-19-17 04:57 PM
    I have no problem with sprint where ever I go except the most remote parts of New England. Did a road trip from Ct to Wisconson no problem. Roaming in Quebec, no problem. Up and down the East Coast on 95. Florida to Maine, no problem. It's just like all the carriers and occasionally you will hit a dead spot. I've had Verizon in the past and guys I work with have ATT, same thing, an occasional dead spot. All things being equal coverage wise, Sprint is the best value for our company.

Posted via CB10
    07-20-17 06:54 AM
    I think I'm gonna do it. Aside from really wanting a K1, the issue is that I have a broken Note 5 I'm still paying for via the lease agreement. Sprint would wipe my slate clean. I actually really like my TMO but I can't.keep paying for a phone I'm not using if it can be fixed inexpensively.
    Last edited by Byrese; 07-21-17 at 04:19 PM.
    07-20-17 04:26 PM
    you have 14 days to try it out. I just made the switch.
    07-21-17 06:52 PM
    are data services working on 4G LTE data?
    07-21-17 11:17 PM
    been on Sprint here in Las Vegas on my BlackBerry KEYone. Network is horrible, too many dropped calls, bad reception. The mobile device is only as good as the Network. I was on TMOBILE and I'm switching back. Deal breaker is reception , access data while on call not available (only while connected on WiFi) and sprint data speeds are OK. If you are switching from ATT or TMOBILE I DO NOT recommend making the switch to Sprint. I'm porting my number back to TMOBILE
    08-08-17 03:35 AM
    been on Sprint here in Las Vegas on my BlackBerry KEYone. Network is horrible, too many dropped calls, bad reception. The mobile device is only as good as the Network. I was on TMOBILE and I'm switching back. Deal breaker is reception , access data while on call not available (only while connected on WiFi) and sprint data speeds are OK. If you are switching from ATT or TMOBILE I DO NOT recommend making the switch to Sprint. I'm porting my number back to TMOBILE
    Dang I thought everything was working good for you.
    08-09-17 06:47 PM
    For those considering it... the Sprint KEYone appears to be littered with non-removable and self-reinstalling bloatware.

https://www.reddit.com/r/blackberry/...d_their_keyone
    08-11-17 06:16 PM
    Dang I thought everything was working good for you.
    When I realized that everything worked only while on WiFi, I got frustrated. Especially when you are traveling. Then I started to experience dropped calls. This is after 2 weeks of use
    Last edited by blackberry artichoke; 08-21-17 at 10:20 AM.
    08-15-17 12:12 AM
    Nonremovable bloatware, poor reception, and possibility of the screen falling out. It's beginning to sound like the Keyone isn't worth it, at least from Sprint. Are there some Sprint Keyones that don't have those issues?

Maybe the K1 black edition has solved those issues but then again who knows if Sprint would even carry it or support it.

Posted via CB10
    08-15-17 06:51 AM
    I was able to disable or uninstall the majority of the bloatware (including the Sprint ID mentioned in that reddit thread). I just did it through the OS, no apps or add-on disablers. I did leave a couple apps on there for managing my account or providing feedback (My Sprint and Sprint Zone). The only two I could not remove was Caller ID and Voicemail. Caller ID has actually been useful, it identifies robo callers and spam.

I received mine just over two weeks ago, only issues so far were productivity tab stopped working and I have seen a couple random reboots on its own. I disabled the tab and then re-enabled it which fixed that issue. Not sure about the random reboots (updates? or Android?).
    08-16-17 09:02 AM
    The bloatware issue doesn't sound that bad and the screen issue is fixable but not sure about the KeyOne's reception quality. I'm sure most of us saw the video showing how the reception quality drops by holding it a certain way. Is that common for all KeyOnes? My Q10 has great reception on Sprint but the Keyone's reception issue might be a deal breaker.

Posted via CB10
    08-17-17 05:29 AM
    No issues with reception on my end. Only phone I've ever had consistent issues with reception are iPhones. But I guess I hold them incorrectly
    08-19-17 02:56 PM
    never had any problems myself just my BBM friends list being empty
    10-06-17 01:30 PM