I can NOT search online or receive text messages while on a call,could do this easily with T mobile anyone else have this issue?
    08-02-17 06:23 AM
    Are you on Sprint?

Posted with my trusty Z10
    08-02-17 06:57 AM
    sprint network does not have the capability of talking and being online, unless you are connected to WiFi
    08-02-17 12:25 PM
    Yes I am on sprint and dam thats messed up!! I am surprised in this day and age but thanks for the info
    08-02-17 03:00 PM
    I cannot do it either and I'm on Verizon
    08-06-17 12:28 PM
    Yes I am on sprint and dam thats messed up!! I am surprised in this day and age but thanks for the info
    The only network I know you can do that on is ATT. What's your current APN settings??
    08-06-17 07:54 PM
    TMOBILE and ATT GSM can talk and use data simultaneously.
    08-08-17 03:28 AM
    I'm on Verizon and I have had the capability to use data while on a phone call for my old Z30 and my new PRIV. Try checking to see if your advanced calling feature is turned on. I send e-mail, pictures, look at the weather and surf the Web all while I'm talking to someone!!!!! I couldn't do with out it !!!!
    12-11-17 03:34 PM
    Verizon and Sprint both used to not have that ability until just a couple years ago. Verizon upgraded their network more quickly to allow that capability, but only on their more recent devices. Sprint only allows certain phones to do it. They have a list of them on their websites. The sad part of this is the KeyONE clearly got left off this list and does not have the radio hardware to do both call and data.

I for one left T-Mobile to come back to Sprint very recently and knew this would be an issue but I find it actually not a big deal. Mainly because the majority of the time I will be using data calls with almost everyone as I have truly unlimited data on my plan.
    05-12-18 12:13 PM
    Verizon and Sprint both used to not have that ability until just a couple years ago. Verizon upgraded their network more quickly to allow that capability, but only on their more recent devices. Sprint only allows certain phones to do it. They have a list of them on their websites. The sad part of this is the KeyONE clearly got left off this list and does not have the radio hardware to do both call and data.

I for one left T-Mobile to come back to Sprint very recently and knew this would be an issue but I find it actually not a big deal. Mainly because the majority of the time I will be using data calls with almost everyone as I have truly unlimited data on my plan.
    I just tried it on my CDMA K1 that I use on Verizon and it worked fine.

I believe you may need to make sure you are using HD calling.

The phone app does not support split screen though.
    05-12-18 02:58 PM