Lol. I think berryite is just special and confused. Bright.....congrats on your new phone. Even tho Bright may have made a mistake in his words....I think everyone got what he was saying.
    11-14-09 09:54 PM
    I'm putting you on ignore. This thread is a waste of time.
    Please do. You are completely irrelevant.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-14-09 10:33 PM
    Lol. I think berryite is just special and confused. Bright.....congrats on your new phone. Even tho Bright may have made a mistake in his words....I think everyone got what he was saying.
    for the record-im not sure where I made a mistake in my words. I refer to "full price" and "full-upgrade price". Maybe the hyphen was what was missing. Wtf?

11-14-09 10:36 PM
    I was able to purchase the phone today as well. Im not a business customer. In fact, I am a flex pay customer. Total price for the phone was $199 for a partial upgrade (I have/had 1 year left on current contract). I was able to pay $79 today. The phone will ship (free express) today hopefully. Tmobile will bill me $40 monthly for 3 months, for the balance of the phone.
    So berryite.....Im not saying that you are wrong, but you obviously had the wrong CS rep. Keep trying and kissing.
    Congrats on getting such a sweet upgrade!

11-15-09 12:25 AM
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f146/t-...siness-359975/

11-15-09 02:13 AM
    no one aswer my question.. even i just ask, i never disagree with the autor as the rest!!!

... and as i see here, what start with a a$$ kiss, is ending with a long term romance..
    11-15-09 09:53 AM
    I just got the text confirmation this morning after ordering yesterday afternoon. Total full upgrade price was $232.16. I think the partial upgrade was just over 400.00.

11-15-09 11:12 AM
    im sorry.. but what "retention dept" is for???
    Retentions dept is part of TMo customer service that smooths out issues for long time customers especially if the caller might be thinking of cancelling their TMo service.

11-15-09 04:01 PM
33 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD