I just saw this AT&T ad while I was checking my account and wanted to post it. Should get the VZWs in a bunch.
    11-05-09 11:04 PM
    That's all they got?...LOL!

That's funny. Verizon has their feet up right now...
    11-06-09 03:03 AM
    Verizon should sue them. lol, jk, they would not stoop to that level

and I am curious what the "find out why" thing says
    11-06-09 03:06 AM
    Should get the VZWs in a bunch.
    Out of curiosity, why would that get us in a bunch? It's an advertisement.
    11-06-09 04:53 AM
    "Hov's a Blackberry Bold...Shorty is a Sidekick..."- Jay-Z

i know hov said this but he doesnt even carry a blackberry bold he has an all white colorware curve, and how i know this because i have a group called celebrity sighting and we were just talking about it the other day, and att blows chunks they cant hold verizon
    11-06-09 05:01 AM
    who cares... when the day is over people are still going to do what they want to do... by that i mean verizon will complain about att and att will complain about verizon.. the iPhone is still number one.....
    11-06-09 07:14 AM
    "Hov's a Blackberry Bold...Shorty is a Sidekick..."- Jay-Z

i know hov said this but he doesnt even carry a blackberry bold he has an all white colorware curve, and how i know this because i have a group called celebrity sighting and we were just talking about it the other day, and att blows chunks they cant hold verizon
    He said said he is one, not that he had one. It was a comparison thing, like a lyrical exercise, and just how this particular song worked. Check out the first verse:

Hov�s a Blackberry Bold
    Shorty is a Sidekick,
    She use to have a man
    I use to have a side chick,
    Shorty got wind
    I had to blow the chick off,
    She got rid of him
    They both took the sh*t hard,
    Shorty plays the piano
    Me, I play the white keys,
    Shorty's from the south,
    'Oh, I think she like me',
    Shorty likes Pac
    Me, Big Poppa,
    She's screaming "Hit Em Up"
    I�m screaming, "Who Shot Ya"
    I�m on that red wine
    Shorty likes white,
    Same sh*t different toilet,
    We both gettin' nice,
    Me I�m from the apple which means I�m the Mac,
    She�s a PC, she lives in my lap.

He could have one though. Jay is is uhhh...pretty rich...lol.
    11-06-09 02:03 PM
    Lol------I've had AT&T for years, but come on, who 3e they kidding. They can't even release the latest BB. I still have the BB 9000, while everyone else is already up to the Tour models.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-06-09 02:45 PM
    Lol------I've had AT&T for years, but come on, who 3e they kidding. They can't even release the latest BB. I still have the BB 9000, while everyone else is already up to the Tour models.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    A wifi less Tour? and yes... thats a CDMA device. T-Mo has not released the 9700 either. So who is Att kidding?? Att is right there
    11-06-09 02:51 PM
    Verizon should sue them. lol, jk, they would not stoop to that level

and I am curious what the "find out why" thing says
    Ask and you shall receive.

11-06-09 03:29 PM
    I can't believe they had the audacity to make claim #4. That's just pathetic.
    11-06-09 03:39 PM
    I can't believe they had the audacity to make claim #4. That's just pathetic.
    so is #3

we all know the only reason thier smartphone user totals are high is because of the iphone.

once thier exclusive deal with apple runs out and the iphone is on ANY other carrier(s) people will be leaving At&t by the hundred thousands.
    11-06-09 04:04 PM
    so is #3

we all know the only reason thier smartphone user totals are high is because of the iphone.

once thier exclusive deal with apple runs out and the iphone is on ANY other carrier(s) people will be leaving At&t by the hundred thousands.
    No kidding! We wanted to replace our 3G with a 3G(s), but refuse to sign another contract with AT&T. Now considering Android to replace the iPhone unless VZW gets the iPhone at some point within the next 6 months or so...
    11-07-09 04:26 PM
    It should say "If we didn't have the iphone, we'd be bankrupt!"!
    11-07-09 04:29 PM
    wow why does so many people hate on att? atleast they didnt realease the droid! lol that phone is nothing more then a LG touch... a slide out keyboard? really???
    11-08-09 08:09 AM
    I just saw this AT&T ad while I was checking my account and wanted to post it. Should get the VZWs in a bunch.
    Theres a MAP for that... *snickers*
    11-08-09 08:29 AM
    Ask and you shall receive.

I think AT&T customers should sue AT&T for this claim. I hated AT&T, now that I'm with VZW its nice making a call when I want and checking the web when I want no matter where I am. With AT&T, I had to be in special places or in a yoga pose to get service, even with their precious iPhone.
    11-08-09 09:55 AM
    I never used ATT for my service but I worked for em for 2yrs in ccare... They are dooshes... and their policies suck.
    Sides, so does their network..
    11-08-09 03:19 PM
    I never used ATT for my service but I worked for em for 2yrs in ccare... They are dooshes... and their policies suck.
    Sides, so does their network..
    If you are going to insult a group, you should make sure you spell your insult correctly...it's douch not doosh.

I think AT&T customers should sue AT&T for this claim. I hated AT&T, now that I'm with VZW its nice making a call when I want and checking the web when I want no matter where I am. With AT&T, I had to be in special places or in a yoga pose to get service, even with their precious iPhone.
    Why should we sue? Many of us happen to agree with these statements. As for your need for a workout during phone calls, maybe that is an OCD thing because I have yet to have a situation where I have had to do anything unusual to get a call out or data in. Of course I know when I am in a remote area that NO ONE will have signal. It is however fun to sit on the houseboat at Lake Mojave and talk to and text with friends on AT&T while my friends and family on VZW and Sprint are complaining that they can't get a signal.

wow why does so many people hate on att? atleast they didnt realease the droid! lol that phone is nothing more then a LG touch... a slide out keyboard? really???
    Yeah..it's funny how out of 18 posts 12 of them are from non-AT&T users...lol.
    11-08-09 06:02 PM
    If you are going to insult a group, you should make sure you spell your insult correctly...it's douch not doosh.

Why should we sue? Many of us happen to agree with these statements. As for your need for a workout during phone calls, maybe that is an OCD thing because I have yet to have a situation where I have had to do anything unusual to get a call out or data in. Of course I know when I am in a remote area that NO ONE will have signal. It is however fun to sit on the houseboat at Lake Mojave and talk to and text with friends on AT&T while my friends and family on VZW and Sprint are complaining that they can't get a signal.

Yeah..it's funny how out of 18 posts 12 of them are from non-AT&T users...lol.
    Why man? Why put yourself through this? The coverage between VZW & AT&T isn't even debatable. Ok, maybe you do have better coverage at your house, so what. Maybe if we all lived in your neighborhood, that argument would hold water. As it stands though, it's not an opinion that VZW has better NATIONWIDE coverage, it's a fact! The biggest gripe about the iphone is the network it's on!
    11-08-09 06:09 PM
    <cough> it's douch.e
    11-08-09 06:19 PM
    <cough> it's douch.e
    Actually a douch+e is a device used to flow a stream of water for cleansing purposes, a "douch" is a complete waste of space...lol.

Although after looking it up again to be sure, Urban dictionary does list it both ways. I think people have dropped the e in many cases to signify the difference..lol. Although, doosh is definitely not close..lol.
    Last edited by barbwyr; 11-08-09 at 06:27 PM.
    11-08-09 06:23 PM
    Actually a douch+e is a device used to flow a stream of water for cleansing purposes, a "douch" is a complete waste of space...lol.
    In the context that was used, the "e" would be correct. As in they are D-bags or D-nozzles. There's a pap for that
    11-08-09 06:27 PM
    Why man? Why put yourself through this? The coverage between VZW & AT&T isn't even debatable. Ok, maybe you do have better coverage at your house, so what. Maybe if we all lived in your neighborhood, that argument would hold water. As it stands though, it's not an opinion that VZW has better NATIONWIDE coverage, it's a fact! The biggest gripe about the iphone is the network it's on!
    Natiowide coverage is worthless if you can't provide service where I need it. Regardless...I live in the San Fernando Valley just outside Los Angeles. I travel from Santa Barbara to San Diego occasioanlly as well as to Arizona and Nevada at least once or twice a year and with the exception of a 1 block area just off the freeway that AT&T actually fixed a few months ago, I am NEVER without coverage. I have yet to have my phone go with no bars and as I stated, I even get servce in areas where terrain makes most service sketchy. So...do I care that VZW has more red on their maps?? Not really, but my friend who live about 3 miles from me has trouble with VZW signal at home and at work and my cousin who live about 2 miles from me has issues at home with VZW. My wife's parents and brother also have VZW and live about 10 miles from us in Simi and they get dropped calls all the time. My parents and my sister are on AT&T about 3 miles further in Simi and with the exception of a period of a few weeks after a huge fire that took out several local cell towers have never had issues with dropped calls or coverage. SO...again...who is providing better coverage in my area?
    11-08-09 06:38 PM
    In the context that was used, the "e" would be correct. As in they are D-bags or D-nozzles. There's a pap for that
    D-nozzles..now there's a new one..lol. I would have added the E myself but because I wanted to avoid exactly what happened I looked it up and the first results were sans the E. Urban Dictionary lists it both ways with the same meaning so either one works, especially since douch is not yet filtered...lol.

Edit:
    Although if I had looked further down to say #4 on urban dictionary, I would have included the E..lol.

ANd I love the pap comment..lol.
    Last edited by barbwyr; 11-08-09 at 06:57 PM.
    11-08-09 06:42 PM
42 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD