I've never had one before so here I go..I hope I like it...I got the girly pink Curve 8330. I decided not to make my first Blackberry the Storm b/c I'm not to fond of a touch screen and I don't want to pay a higher new phone price for the Storm. I'm an on a budget gal and getting the Cure with a 1 yr contract was high enough. Maybe in the future I'll be interested in a touch screen - I don't know. I've always had to buy tri-mode phones because of where I live so I'm hoping I'll get good reception with a Blackberry still. I hope I like this phone.
    09-16-08 02:49 PM
    I have the curve 8330 from US Cellular and love it !! Had a pearl before the curve also a great phone but IMO the curve is much nicer .. Hope you enjoy your new PINK curve !! Remember if you have any questions this is a great place to ask .. many .. many .. many friendly helpful people on at all times just waiting to help !!
    Again congrats on your new CURVE
    09-16-08 02:54 PM
    Congrats and welcome. Here is some more useful reading while you wait.
    http://forums.crackberry.com/f2/popu...d-links-21096/

Also hit the 101 link in my signature.
    09-16-08 02:58 PM
    Congratulations on the Curve, Im sure you'll love it.

Welcome to Crackberry
    09-16-08 03:11 PM
    BB's are the best phones ever!! Welcome to CB
    09-16-08 03:59 PM
    Congrats on the Curve!!! Amazing phone! I couldn't agree with you more about the touch screen phones! I'm not a fan of any touch screens, I think the Storm will be a great touch screen phone and if Blackberry is behind it, it'll probably be the best touch screen on the market...

But, welcome to the CB community and maybe we'll convert you to the Bold when it comes out...if it comes in PINK!!! Lol

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-16-08 04:21 PM
    Congrats on the curve.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    09-16-08 04:25 PM
    Awesome, welcome to CB, the curve is an awesome phone, you will love it.
    09-16-08 04:39 PM
    Only if the Bold comes to Verizon...AT&T stinks where I live. It's me, trees, cows, animals and crappy cell signals but Verizon works pretty good. I gotta stay with Verizon whether I like them or not. But maybe in the future Verizon will offer more than 3-4 BB devices.
    09-17-08 11:43 AM
    Congrats. You will be very happy with your new Curve. I was!!!!
    09-17-08 11:57 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD