Okay, so I go to log onto my BIS account at BlackBerry Internet Service. I happened to look down while it's loading, and notice this. It appears to be downloading data from the bis.T-mobile.com site..... Maybe I just hadn't noticed that before....

^^^^^^
    down here....
    lllllllllllllllllllll

Last edited by LutherSnow74; 12-04-09 at 04:28 AM.
    12-04-09 04:23 AM
    I know there were rumors around the forums that german telekom was going to buy sprint which is also tmobiles parent company, but other that the rumors havent heard anything else. your internet may be routing through a tmobile cell site if your on mobile broadband. but who knows. Also check out sprint.google.com that takes you to bis also!!
    12-04-09 10:15 AM
    That is strange. sprint.google.com takes me to google and my BIS shows bis.na.blackberry.com. In other words, completely normal.
    12-04-09 07:37 PM
    i sense great things my padwans
    12-05-09 10:39 AM
    There is only 1 possible explanation. T-Mobile already owns Sprint... and Blackberry.

There may be nay-sayers out there that say this BB service may have re-routed the page through a different proxy (provider) when there was a slight traffic problem with the Sprint site. Or one of a dozen other explanations.

But they haven't seen what we have seen.
    12-06-09 12:16 AM
    What does that mean? "But they havent seen what we have seen."
    12-08-09 11:54 PM
    I read an article yesterday that Sprint acquired a new company back in October. I think it was ICP, PCI, (something like that). They may be affiliated w/T-Mobile.
    12-09-09 09:54 AM
    I read an article yesterday that Sprint acquired a new company back in October. I think it was ICP, PCI, (something like that). They may be affiliated w/T-Mobile.
    You're thinking of Sprint's acquisition of iPCS. Sprint already owned a considerable share of the company, they're just eating the rest of the burrito.

Sprint will not be acquired by T-Mobile without considerable chopping-up of Sprint. Reason: Sprint's Tier 1 Backbone (AS1239). All backbones residing in the US are owned by American companies and there is no way that regulators would allow foreign ownership of what is critical backbone infrastructure, peerless access.
    12-09-09 10:38 AM
    FYI - out of curiosity, I just went to sprint.blackberry.com and sure enough it is connecting to bis.t-mobile.com (I'm at work, we're on a T1).

I doubt it means anything, but I'm sure the rumors will flow regardless. LOL
    12-09-09 02:04 PM
    I see the same thing.. It must be a blackberry website issue?
    12-09-09 08:44 PM
    I saw the same thing at the bottom of the page on AT&T's BIS while the page was loading.
    12-09-09 08:56 PM
    hmmm... I would hate it if T-mobile bad service was running the show everywhere
    12-09-09 09:13 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD