I have a promo code to go along with your new BB that you can unlock for an affordable price

PM for more info
    Sig has all the info for the sites.
    12-07-09 01:17 AM
    why pay for it when you can just call your carrier and have them give you the code for free? =P
    12-07-09 01:37 AM
    I understand you can get unlock codes free from your provider.

But when some one is in the business of selling blackberries how would it look to your provider when your unlocking 5 phones a week/month?
    12-07-09 04:11 AM
    got mine off ebay.. $2.19 to get my phone unlocked within an hour.. not sure why anybody pays 10 bucks for it

search ebay member "cells4lessnyc"
    Last edited by chinh8310; 12-07-09 at 04:42 AM.
    12-07-09 04:37 AM
    I contacted at&t and they offered to do it within 2 weeks....I believe it depends on how proactive or how lazy the rep is eh?
    12-07-09 06:35 AM
    I contacted at&t and they offered to do it within 2 weeks....I believe it depends on how proactive or how lazy the rep is eh?
    Not so much. They send it up to SIM Subsidy Unlock during the call. In most cases, you will have your unlock code within a business day with either T-Mo or AT&T. The reason they tell you two weeks is because in some cases, the SSU guys have to contact the OEM for it, in which case the response time is significantly longer.

Hope that helps!
    12-07-09 09:32 AM
    got mine off ebay.. $2.19 to get my phone unlocked within an hour.. not sure why anybody pays 10 bucks for it

search ebay member "cells4lessnyc"
    It says you work for AT&T don't know why your paying to unlock your own carriers device LOL. I never had to when i worked for AT&T.

Not so much. They send it up to SIM Subsidy Unlock during the call. In most cases, you will have your unlock code within a business day with either T-Mo or AT&T. The reason they tell you two weeks is because in some cases, the SSU guys have to contact the OEM for it, in which case the response time is significantly longer.

Hope that helps!
    Not really. Same CSR over phone can get the codes. There isn't any SSU "guys" LOL.
    12-08-09 08:35 PM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD