I really don't see the point of harassing someone for deciding to switch carriers...or BS'ing, or lying, or not spelling correctly. Half of the idiots on this forum make countless, and I mean COUNTLESS spelling, grammar, and syntax errors...refer to larrygump's post: did you use ANY punctuation? Did you not pay attention in, what was it, 3rd grade? Seriously, if you're going to criticize someone else's grammar or spelling, try to use at least ONE apostraphe...please. And this is an ellipsis "...", three, never more than four. Try those little tips out, you might not seem like such a lazy-as* next time...my son's 3rd grade class has a spot open, maybe you could sit in for a brush-up. So instead of jacking off your "corporate loyalty" on your computer screen, do something else with your, and our time...like practicing sentence structure for a start.
    I mean honestly, use your brain for a second and back off if you don't want to deal with it, complaining on a forum isn't going to do anything to improve the quality of your life (myself included, who is complaining on a forum about others complaining on a forum, spare me your rant because the irony is not lost on me, thanks).
    I like T-mobile well enough; I've never been with any of the other carriers but I'm sure they have plenty wrong with them too. I thought about switching but I figured running the risk of my reception staying the same or getting worse wasn't worth it so I stuck it out with Tmo since their customer service is half-way decent 90% of the time.
    I do have to say that even though I'm in a large metropolitan area, I don't get very good reception. It's a constant source of frustration. Then again, there are rural areas (or when I was in the Ozarks) that I actually get great reception, so go figure.

I don't know, I guess what I'm saying is that there are good things and bad things about all the carriers...it just doesn't make sense to me to flame someone for making a decision that effects them and them alone. I do forget at times that some people don't have anything better to do with their pathetic lives than to troll forums looking for people that **** them off...I, fortunately, don't have to waste my time doing that...the idiocy usually jumps off the screen at me.
    Last edited by sachmn; 11-19-09 at 06:22 AM.
    11-19-09 06:07 AM
    I really don't see the point of harassing someone for deciding to switch carriers...
    But you do see a value in baiting T-Mobile customers in the T-Mobile forum?

There is no point in posting a thread in the T-Mobile forum about switching to Verizon unless you are looking to stir things up and troll for attention. Moreover, the OP had just a handful of posts and it you review those, he'd earlier trashed Verizon and said in other posts that their service was sub-par. This poor chap is just a mess.

When questioned about UMA calls in his home, the OP claimed that his UMA calls weren't clear. That is a dead giveaway that the OP hadn't even tried UMA. If there is a problem with UMA, it's in setting it up. No one complains about UMA calls and clarity.

There is no value in this thread and now it is disintegrating into insults and personal attacks. It is a waste of time ... and was so from the start.
    11-19-09 10:52 AM
    Opinions can change, can't they? Perhaps his opinion of Verizon was poor and has changed...he did say that he has recently moved to a house that just doesn't have Tmo coverage...my opinion would change pretty quick if I were there. I used to LOVE Tmo...and then my opinion slowly changed and now, I would like to change another carrier but I don't have the ability to do that on a whim like some posters do. Not because they have been all that "bad" to me...but I've probably experienced more customer loyalty and customer service in a horse barn(for details, please PM me and I'll be glad to tell the turning point).
    As to the UMA issue, you're probably right. Maybe he hasn't set it up and actually tried it. Really though, it doesn't matter. That's his prerogative to try or not try, but why waste time and energy attacking him? Just doesn't make any sense.
    He may have been sharing his sub-par experience. He didn't seem to try to be baiting anyone...and then people started attacking him, well, that's not his fault. So at that point, if I have a bunch of pansies who are drawn out so easily, guess what I'm most likely to do...make their lives rough for the heck of it because I know they're are going to have the difficult time, not me. So perhaps the goal is to not be drawn out so easily and perhaps then, the next persons attempts at stirring things up won't work and you'll be happier knowing you're better then that person by not succumbing to cheap shots...but there really, is no use in throwing the cheapshots yourself, or arguing a moot point.
    11-19-09 01:00 PM
    but there really, is no use in throwing the cheapshots yourself, or arguing a moot point.
    And of course attacking Larry for his post style should never be considered a cheap shot.

Have a nice day. I am done here.
    11-19-09 01:27 PM
    11-19-09 02:27 PM
    Yea. I was a bit out of line...but I was tired, bored at work and correct usage of English, in an English speaking country by someone who's attacking someone for not spelling correctly and then not using the language properly himself was a bit too much for me at that point.
    So my apology...sorry if I hurt anyone's feelings but perhaps you'll think about it next time. There's no reason not to use punctuation and grammar if you're flaming someone like that...just kind of ridiculous.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    11-19-09 02:39 PM
    And yea, I'm done here too.

11-19-09 02:40 PM
    Mods... Please. For the love of God! Move or kill this thread!!!

11-19-09 04:19 PM
    I apoligize. I was a bit harsh, so, sorry.

11-19-09 04:20 PM
    Yea. I was a bit out of line...but I was tired, bored at work and correct usage of English, in an English speaking country by someone who's attacking someone for not spelling correctly and then not using the language properly himself was a bit too much for me at that point.
    So my apology...sorry if I hurt anyone's feelings but perhaps you'll think about it next time. There's no reason not to use punctuation and grammar if you're flaming someone like that...just kind of ridiculous.

I agree, style over substance is a tactic used to divert attention away from the core argument made. Just because the opinion is perhaps poorly worded, doesn't undermine the veracity of what's being said. Also agree that too many people are sensitive here, there was no need to attack OP and instead if anyone felt he was causing problems, report.
    11-19-09 04:25 PM
    I did not mean to start a flame war. I was with T-mobile for 10 years and was just saying good bye. Also I never said Verizon sucks I just said get a carrer that works best for you in that thread. Also on the UMA I live outside of town and can't get DSL so that is most of my problem with UMA not being clear is my internet conection.
    11-20-09 07:14 AM
    And of course attacking Larry for his post style should never be considered a cheap shot.

Have a nice day. I am done here.
    lol @ berry.....they dont bother me in the least berry......first things first look at where this is coming from...a couple P.C. girls with less than 100 posts combined......."brushes shoulder"..........lmao....haters
    11-20-09 07:17 AM
    Opinions can change, can't they? Perhaps his opinion of Verizon was poor and has changed...he did say that he has recently moved to a house that just doesn't have Tmo coverage...my opinion would change pretty quick if I were there. I used to LOVE Tmo...and then my opinion slowly changed and now, I would like to change another carrier but I don't have the ability to do that on a whim like some posters do. Not because they have been all that "bad" to me...but I've probably experienced more customer loyalty and customer service in a horse barn(for details, please PM me and I'll be glad to tell the turning point).
    As to the UMA issue, you're probably right. Maybe he hasn't set it up and actually tried it. Really though, it doesn't matter. That's his prerogative to try or not try, but why waste time and energy attacking him? Just doesn't make any sense.
    He may have been sharing his sub-par experience. He didn't seem to try to be baiting anyone...and then people started attacking him, well, that's not his fault. So at that point, if I have a bunch of pansies who are drawn out so easily, guess what I'm most likely to do...make their lives rough for the heck of it because I know they're are going to have the difficult time, not me. So perhaps the goal is to not be drawn out so easily and perhaps then, the next persons attempts at stirring things up won't work and you'll be happier knowing you're better then that person by not succumbing to cheap shots...but there really, is no use in throwing the cheapshots yourself, or arguing a moot point.
    With the reaction you have to my post I would think you and the op are lovers or something....what an over the top response to my post......totally overreacting to a joke and acting as if your actually insulted by what I say in a FORUM?.........good grief.....this is what i get for coming back to cb......THIS IS A VIRTUAL POST.....this is not real life....were you picked on in high school or something?
    11-20-09 07:23 AM
38 12
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD