=========
    Dear BlackBerry customer:

As a valued customer, I wanted to make you aware of recent changes in our relationship with T-Mobile US, Inc. and how those changes affect you and your service. Today, after careful deliberation, we announced that BlackBerry is not renewing T-Mobile US�s license to sell BlackBerry products when the license expires on April 25 of this year. We did not make this decision lightly, and we are acting to protect the best interests of our customers.

Please be assured that as a current T-Mobile US customer, your BlackBerry smartphones will continue to work after April 25, and you should see no interruption to your service. BlackBerry will work closely with T-Mobile to provide the best possible customer service to any customer remaining on the T-Mobile US network or to any customer purchasing devices from T-Mobile�s existing inventory.

BlackBerry is working closely with other carriers to provide you with alternatives should you decide to remain with BlackBerry for your long-term device and service needs. We encourage you to visit these carriers for current offers on the latest BlackBerry devices.

Also, for a limited time, you can enjoy $100 off a BlackBerry smartphone at shopblackberry.com when entering promotion code BLACKBERRY1.*

We are deeply grateful to you as a loyal BlackBerry customer, and will do everything in our power to ensure a smooth transition should you choose another carrier.
    =========

Thank you for being a loyal BlackBerry Customer - US
    StayClassy101 and geekaren like this.
    04-02-14 04:01 PM
    Great move !

Z30 : No more peasant's battery life
    04-02-14 04:02 PM
    Can anyone use this coupon code?

Posted via CB10
    04-02-14 04:04 PM
    How will this work with new OS releases and Wifi calling? Will we be stuck on the current 10.2.1 release?

Posted via CB10
    04-02-14 05:47 PM
    I know I'm new to BB10 but I think I'm going to buy a nice Q5 to compliment my Z10. These phones are nice!

Posted via my Z10. Keep it Classy.
    04-02-14 05:58 PM
    04-02-14 06:07 PM