I have an extra T-Mobile phone and T-Mobile does not have reception at my house, they think they do, but they don't. Anyway problem is, they are supposed to roam onto AT&T if I am not mistaken and yes AT&T gets service here. I have tried it in 3 different phone a T-Mobile RAZR V3, a Nokia 2720, and an AT&T branded, but unlocked LG CU400. For some reason though, it seems to show no service rather than lock to AT&T. Any suggestions?
    01-10-10 12:51 AM
    If they are like ATT, the prepaid service will NOT be able to roam. With ATT the Pay as you Go plans do not allow roaming, the Pick Your Plans did. Maybe your prepaid plan is something like that. Maybe it will not allow roaming.
    01-10-10 06:45 AM
    I have an extra T-Mobile phone and T-Mobile does not have reception at my house, they think they do, but they don't. Anyway problem is, they are supposed to roam onto AT&T if I am not mistaken and yes AT&T gets service here. I have tried it in 3 different phone a T-Mobile RAZR V3, a Nokia 2720, and an AT&T branded, but unlocked LG CU400. For some reason though, it seems to show no service rather than lock to AT&T. Any suggestions?
    T-Mobile does not have contracts to roam on all AT&T towers.
    01-10-10 10:32 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD