Recently I've not been able to get on the internet. I got my phone 3 weeks ago, and its been like this for about a week. The browser will load but nothing comes up. It seems that pictures aren't loading. Is anyone having this problem, or have I messed something up.

Thanks
    12-15-09 07:41 PM
    Pictures not loading in the browser is a security feature you can turn off/on if you are not receiving data for a whole week for internet browser data, why have you not contacted your carrier's tech support?
    12-15-09 07:45 PM
    Call your Carrier and let them you walk you through it. There could be more than one reason for this.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    12-15-09 09:00 PM
    Call your Carrier and let them you walk you through it. There could be more than one reason for this.

Posted from my CrackBerry at wapforums.crackberry.com
    I agree with this
    12-15-09 09:03 PM
    you may want to check your connections via the manage connections icon and make sure you didnt turn data connectivity off by accident
    12-15-09 09:13 PM
    It started working after I let it die completely. Any answers for this?
    12-15-09 10:05 PM
    What does your coverage indicator say? GSM Edge 3G?
    12-16-09 09:26 AM
    I have the same problem. It won't even connect to internet under wi-fi. My coverage indicator reads 3G. Voice works, but no email/internet/etc.

I'd call ATT but its too late right now. I checked the settings, tried rebooting several times and even took the battery out for a few minutes. I guess I'll give ATT a call in the morning.
    12-23-09 12:42 AM
    No one has service. The Blackberry servers are down.
    12-23-09 01:01 AM
    No one has service. The Blackberry servers are down.
    Yes everyones blackberry is dead. You can browse the internet with wifi tho but no data for bbm will work as the server is down.. FML...
    12-23-09 01:04 AM
LINK TO POST COPIED TO CLIPBOARD